Creamy Baked Asiago Chicken Recipe Can we just agree that creamy chicken is pretty much the best thing one can make for dinner? I mean you have the juicy chicken, the creamy sauce and...
Pan Seared Lamb Sliders on KING’S HAWAIIAN® Sweet Dinner Rolls
Pan Seared Lamb Sliders
For the Goat Cheese spread
- 4 oz goat cheese
- 1/4 cup Greek plain yogurt
- juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- sea salt and cracked pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Set aside.
For the roasted red bell pepper
- 1 red bell pepper
- extra virgin olive oil
- sea salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Lightly coat the pepper with olive oil. Set up a cookie sheet with a rack. Cook the pepper for about 15 minutes, or until the skin blisters. Transfer the pepper to a bowl, and cover with plastic wrap. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Once the pepper has cooled, peel off the skin and remove the seeds. Cut the pepper into squares about the size of one Kings Hawaiian roll. Toss the peppers with a little olive oil, then season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
For the lamb
- Lamb cutlets, pounded thin
- olive oil
- sea salt and cracked pepper
- Heat a couple of tablespoons of olive oil in a saute pan. When hot, season the lamb with salt and pepper, then lightly dredge in the flour. Saute in the hot oil, about 45 seconds per side. Remove from the pan and reserve.
For the greens
- Endive or Arugula
- lemon juice
- olive oil
- Toss the greens in a squeeze of lemon juice and a couple of teaspoons of olive oil. Set aside.
For the dish
- Kings Hawaiian rolls, split and lightly toasted
- dressed greens
- cooked lamb
- roasted peppers
- Goat Cheese spread
- Layer the ingredients on the toasted Kings Hawaiian roll in the order listed above. Eat and enjoy!!
Get KING’S HAWAIIAN at Walmart
Walmart has a great selection of KING’S HAWAIIAN bread. You can get everything that you want in one convenient place.
Find more great recipes with KING’S HAWAIIAN here.
Get Social with KING’S HAWAIIAN
Tweet with KING’S HAWAIIAN on Twitter
Check out KING’S HAWAIIAN on YouTube
This blog post was sponsored by KING’S HAWAIIAN® but the opinions are all my own.