This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Jockey® Slimmers. I am a big fan of shapewear. Living in the south, it is very common around here for everyone to be...
Western Union Return the Love
Western Union, along with The Divine Miss Mommy, presents“Return the Love”- a national Mother’s Day Campaign designed to encourage consumers to give mom the perfect gift. Western Union and Grammy-award winning recording artist Wyclef Jean, and “Queen of Latin Pop” Paulina Rubio, “Return the Love” with special performances and appearances at the Billboard Latin Music Conference & Awards and a concert honoring military moms.
This campaign is designed to remind us that mom showered us with countless acts of love throughout our lives, and Mother’s Day is the perfect time to return the sentiment by giving her a gift she really wants,” said Stewart A. Stockdale, President, The Americas and EVP, Global Key Accounts and Global Cards, Western Union. “Cash is a practical gift-giving idea, it’s a quick and easy alternative.”
“Seventy three percent of consumers are planning to give a Mother’s Day gift this year and Western Union’s ‘Return the Love’ campaign is designed with both the gift giver, and the gift recipient, in mind,” continued Stockdale. “The gift of cash is easy and convenient to give, and it’s sure to be something that mom will never return or exchange.”
Western Union has a Flickr®page (flickr.com/groups/love2010) where consumers can share photos of their moms. Each week, Western Union will select photos from this gallery to display on the company’s home page, www.westernunion.com.
ENTER TO WIN A $50 VISA GIFT CARD HERE!
Tell me what your most favorite and least favorite Mother’s Day presents have been. Please leave your answer in the comments for the first mandatory entry.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES
1. Subscribe by email or RSS reader. Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar (badge is on the bottom, right side of my blog). Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect – Click “Join this site”. – 2 entries each
2. Blog about this giveaway as a separate blog entry and not a combined post with other giveaways – 5 entries
3. Follow me @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter and then hit the Twitter Share button below to Tweet out about this contest. You can do this once each day for extra entries but you MUST have more than 100 followers on Twitter. Leave your Twitter comment link in the comments section below. Take an extra entry for each person who RT’s you! – 1 entry for each
4. Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog or Enter any of my other giveaways – 1 entry for each giveaway and/or blog post you comment on
5. Stumble this post, not my blog and leave your Stumble Upon name in the comments. – 2 entries
6. Vote/Nominate my blog on the Nickelodeon Parents Connect site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote for The Divine Miss Mommy. – 2 entries
7. Like The Divine Miss Mommy on Facebook. – 1 entry each
GIVEAWAY ENDS June 5, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST
[SPECIAL NOTE: In fairness to everyone who had entered the giveaways before my site was hacked, all giveaway end dates have been extended through June 5.]
***Please leave a separate comment for each entry & Leave a link (if required) for easy verification (if I cannot verify your entry, you cannot win)***
One (1) winner will be chosen from Random.org from all valid entries for each prize. The winner will then be emailed once and must claim their prize within 48hrs by providing all necessary information or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US residents only.