The Black List | Stylish Shoes and Handbags in Black from The Fix If you read this blog then you know all about my obsession with shoes and handbags. In fact, quite a few...
Macy’s Impulse Spring Collection
It is officially Spring and Macy’s wants to make your shopping a little easier. Check out the fabulous new fashion that you can find in each and every store.
“The Macy’s IMPULSE department is a shopping destination for the customer who wants the latest trends from her favorite Contemporary brands. The SPRING 2010 Hot List features some of the most coveted items from over 250 Contemporary labels like BCBG, Free People, French Connection, Rachel Rachel Roy, 7 for All Mankind, Splendid and countless more. Some of the major trend ideas for the Spring 2010 season are hinged together by shots of color, from neon pinks, bright yellow, exotic turquoise, and fuchsia.
The Global Nomad trend is a mix of ethnic inspired prints from around the world, from batik prints and tie-dye in addition to animal prints. One of the Hot List items we are standing for this season is the cargo pant, which works back to all of the amazing embellished tops and global prints. The feminine embellishments such as lace, pearls, and crystals take the place of heavy chains, studs and metals.”
ENTER TO WIN A MACY'S $25 GIFT CARD HERE!
Tell me what you would buy from Macy’s IMPULSE department to add to your Spring Collection. Please leave your answer in the comments for the first mandatory entry.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES
1. Subscribe by email or RSS reader. Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar (badge is on the bottom, right side of my blog). Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect – Click “Join this site”. – 2 entries each
2. Blog about this Macy's IMPULSE collection giveaway as a separate blog entry and not a combined post with other giveaways – 5 entries
3. Follow me @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter and then hit the Twitter Share button below to Tweet out about this contest. You can do this once each day for extra entries but you MUST have more than 100 followers on Twitter. Leave your Twitter comment link in the comments section below. Take an extra entry for each person who RT’s you! – 1 entry for each
4. Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog or Enter any of my other giveaways – 1 entry for each giveaway and/or blog post you comment on
5. Stumble this post, not my blog and leave your Stumble Upon name in the comments. – 2 entries
6. Vote/Nominate my blog on the Nickelodeon Parents Connect site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote for The Divine Miss Mommy. – 2 entries
7. Like The Divine Miss Mommy on Facebook. – 1 entry
GIVEAWAY ENDS June 5, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST
[SPECIAL NOTE: In fairness to everyone who had entered the giveaways before my site was hacked, all giveaway end dates have been extended through June 5.]
***Please leave a separate comment for each entry & Leave a link (if required) for easy verification (if I cannot verify your entry, you cannot win)***
One (1) winner will be chosen from Random.org from all valid entries for each prize. The winner will then be emailed once and must claim their prize within 48hrs by providing all necessary information or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US residents only.