Visiting Yellowstone National Park Yellowstone National Park has the distinction of being the first national park in the United States. Since 1872, millions of people from all over the world have made it a...
Tips Inspired by Hamptonality from Hampton Hotels
I am an avid traveler. We stay in a lot of hotels every year. Some for business and some for vacation.
The holidays add an entirely new level of stress to me every year. There is always so much going on that I have to plan every single detail down to the last minute. It is tough. As much as I enjoy the holidays there are times when I am counting down the days until they are over.
We usually have a lot of out of town guest whether they are coming to visit or passing through for a night or two. As a result, I book at lot of hotels are the holiday season.
Have you heard of the Hampton Holiday program?
The Hampton Holiday program is all about helping hosts navigate these dilemmas and maximize their hospitality during the holidays with tips inspired by Hamptonality. If you have guests coming this holiday season then why not treat them to a stay at a Hampton Hotel near you? With over 1,900 locations worldwide, there is bound to be a Hampton Hotel near you.
Hampton Hotels is all about celebrating the little moments that make a big difference through what they refer to as Hamptonality.
TENETS OF HAMPTONALITY
- Unexpected delight
- Being anticipatory
- Sharing a compliment
- Providing a moment of humor
- Showing empathy
The Hampton Holiday program is all about helping hosts maximize their hospitality during the holidays with tips inspired by Hamptonality.
TIPS INSPIRED BY HAMPTONALITY
Hampton has partnered with entertaining expert, Jenny Steffens Hobick, to celebrate little holiday moment makers by providing “Hamptonality” to travelers this holiday season. I have shared a few of her tips below along with how I make them work for me.
FACTS ABOUT HAMPTON HOTELS
- There are 1,900 Hampton locations
- Free, hot breakfast with our fresh-baked waffles.
- Free wired or wireless high-speed internet access in all guest rooms, so you can post about your holiday travels while visiting family in other towns.
- The clean and fresh Hampton bed® – so you can rest up for your big holiday weekends.
- The Hampton Hotels brand, including Hampton Inn, Hampton Inn & Suites and Hampton by Hilton, is an award-winning leader in the mid-priced hotel segment, serving value-conscious and quality-driven travelers.
- With over 1,900 properties totaling more than 186,000 rooms in 14 countries and territories, Hampton Hotels is part of Hilton Worldwide, a leading global hospitality company.
- All Hampton hotels offer comfortable surroundings and a friendly service culture, defined as “Hamptonality,” delivered by over 50,000 Team Members and supported by the 100% Hampton Guarantee®, reinforcing its commitment to providing excellent service to both business and leisure travelers alike.
- High-quality and consistent accommodations and amenities, such as free Wi-Fi and free hot breakfast, and the latest technology and innovations, such as multi-unit Power Cubes and the brand’s signature Clean and Fresh Hampton Bed®, combined with numerous locations globally have made Hampton a leader in its segment and one of the fastest growing hotel brands worldwide.
GET SOCIAL WITH HAMPTON HOTELS
Visit the Hampton Hotels website
Like Hampton Hotels on Facebook
Tweet with Hampton Hotels on Twitter
Connect with Hampton on Google+
See what Hampton Hotels is showing on YouTube
Compensation was provided by Hampton Hotel via MomTrends. The opinions expressed herein are those of the author and are not indicative of the opinions of Hampton or Momtrends.