BIC's Fight for Your Write pledge to save handwriting Did you know that fluency in handwriting is a fundamental part of learning? A child thinks and writes at the same time. When we teach...
Times I Wish I Had a Bounce Dryer Sheet
We are a very busy family. It seems like every single day of the week, we have an activity. We really do.
As a result, we spend a lot of time in the car. This also means that my car is full of kid stuff. Lots and lots of kid stuff.
Some of this includes coats, sweaters, shoes, sports gear, backpacks, water bottles, lunchboxes and sports gear. My car does not always smell that good. In fact after my son gets in the car from practice and takes those shoes off, I sometimes to need crack a window. I cannot be in close quarters when his shoes are around.
What is interesting is that I use Bounce all of the time. I love it. I especially love the smell and I use it for other things as well. But up until a few months ago, it never occurred to me to use it in my car. I mean I had before just because I like the smell but I have not continually used it.
What I recently did was add it to my sons lacrosse bag and to both daughters soccer bags. I also put them in my son's shoes and to the back cargo area of the car. If I could add them to lining of my son's shoes, I would do that too but what I have done so far has really worked.
Every week, I refresh the Bounce sheets and it has been great. This is definitely a time where I have bounced back from a smelly car.
COOL USES FOR BOUNCE BESIDES YOUR DRYER
- Tuck a few Bounce sheets in your drawers and closets to help keep them smelling fresh
- Try a Bounce sheet in your gym bag to help keep it smelling fresh.
- Stick a Bounce sheet under your car seat for a burst of freshness
- Roll up a Bounce sheet and place it in the middle of the toilet paper roll to help keep things smelling fresh around the toilet.
- Place a Bounce sheet in vase of silk flowers bouquet to help give them a nice, fresh fragrance.
- Keep a Bounce sheet in the cabinet with your towels for freshness each time you pull out a towel.
- Help make your trash can smell better by placing a Bounce sheet at the bottom between the bag and bin.
- Help make musty suitcases smell fresh by placing an individual sheet of Bounce inside when traveling and while storing.
- Help keep dirty laundry smelling fresh by placing a Bounce sheet in your laundry bag or hamper.
As always, keep Bounce out of the reach of children and pets. Hang the sheet freely or place in an open envelope to avoid direct contact with fabrics.
SEE MY BOUNCE VIDEO ON VINE
GET SOCIAL WITH BOUNCE
Like Bounce on Facebook
Tweet with Bounce on Twitter
Check out the Bounce Website