This is a sponsored post on behalf of ConAgra.
We are lovers of stir fry in this house. We make it at least once per week and sometimes more. I love to make them with chicken or beef but I especially like that it is a great way to get some vegetables into my kids without a lot of complaint. I can put anything over rice with this sauce and they love it.
We also always use PAM Cooking Spray
and lately we have begun experimenting with other flavors of Pam that we discovered at our local grocery store. I had no idea that Pam made Purely Olive Oil Spray. We cook a lot with olive oil and putting it in a spray bottle makes it so much easier to use. I love it and so does my husband.
This simple stir-fry of Asian Beef with Broccoli is a healthy alternative to ordering Chinese food from your local takeout. You can also experiment to see what your family likes and reduce the amount of sugar. Sometimes I do put a little less in the chicken.
STIR FRY ASIAN BEEF WITH BROCCOLI
3 pounds Sirloin beef (sliced)
3 cups beef stock
1 1/3 cup soy sauce
2/3 cup brown sugar
4 tablespoons sesame seeds
1 teaspoon of ground ginger
6 cloves of garlic (minced)
5 tablespoons cornstarch
1/2 teaspoon flour
3 pounds frozen broccoli
PAM Purely Olive Oil Spray
Integrate PAM into a healthy seasonal recipe, revealing how PAM is an important step in the process of cooking. Make sure to touch on how easy clean-up is when PAM is used in the cooking pan/dish.
1. Combine beef stock, flour, soy sauce and corn starch in a mixing bowl. Stir until well dissolved.
2. Add sesame seeds and garlic to the mixture. Give it a quick stir.
3. Add beef and toss or mix well.
4. In a large wok or skillet, spray generously with PAM Purely Olive Oil Spray and fry beef over medium heat. We cook ours about medium rare to medium. Set aside.
5. Spray wok again with PAM Purely Olive Oil Spray and stir fry your broccoli for about 4-5 minutes. We like ours a little crisp.
6. Add beef back to wok along with ginger and brown sugar. Stir fry for about one minute.
7. Serve over rice.
NOTE: This freezes very well so making a few batches for a rainy day is always doable.
Leaving up to 99% less residue, PAM is your ally in the kitchen and allows you to save time during prep and clean up.