This post is sponsored by Best Buy. The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless Earbuds
I admit it. I like listening to music, and sound quality matters to me. For the past few years, my go to headphone solution has been the over ear Sennheiser PXC 550; a bluetooth capable set of headphones that feature class leading sound and noise cancelling technology that we got from Best Buy. I love those headphones and I use them every single day. My wife is an amazing gift giver. There is a negative though; PXC 550 headphones are big meaning they go over my head with large earphones attached to a headband. They are extremely comfortable but not for everything. Enter the Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless Earbud Headphones.
The MOMENTUM True Wireless Earbuds are the latest addition to the Sennheiser flagship range of headphones. Featuring an outstanding fusion of technology, sound performance, and noise cancellation, the MOMENTUM True Wireless Earbuds promise to bring the sound of their full sized siblings in a small package.
Features of the Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless Earbud Headphones
•Sound quality that sets the industry standard thanks to Sennheiser’s category-leading wireless sound technology. The Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless Earbuds sound fantastic; the bass is rich and full, and the highs crystal clear…provided you properly size the earbuds. Four sizes of earbud tips are included, and it's important to equip the earbuds with the tips that best fit your ears. If they don't properly seal, sound quality will not be as good.
•Easy connection via Bluetooth 5.0 and very low latency for perfect audio and video sync. In practice the video sync worked well. Very occasionally I would encounter a small lag in audio while watching a video, but overall these headphones performed as advertised.
• Fingertip control of everything. Calls, music, and voice assistant are all accessed through touchpads on the earbuds. The headphones are also compatible with Google Assistant and Siri, which means your virtual assistant is just a touch of the finger away.
• Smart Pause – your music pauses the very second you remove an earbud. It is also possible to use just one earbud (the right earbud only).
• Two-Mic Beam technology for High-quality voice pick-up in noisy environments. This translates into clear calls and superior noise cancelling performance.
• Up to 4 hours of listening per charge with 2 additional charges ready in the case. I found this to be accurate while using the earbuds. Around 4 hours is what I experienced per charge, and the case did a nice job of recharging things. The MOMENTUM earbuds are also pretty quick to charge; typically they are ready to go in under an hour.
• Be aware of your surroundings with Transparent Hearing. Transparent Hearing is a feature that you can turn on as needed. When active, the Transparent Hearing uses the built in microphones to mix surrounding sounds into your music. This means you can carry on a conversation while leaving the earbuds in place.
Where to Buy
You can find the Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless Earbud Headphones at Best Buy, where they currently feature a review rating of 4 1/2 out of 5 stars.
Power Your Holidays with Duracell Batteries With the holiday season quickly approaching, many of us forget to add batteries to our shopping lists. I know that I have experienced several Christmas mornings when I...
I participated in an Influencer Activation Program on behalf of Mom Central Consulting for Sprint Sound Session. I received a sample of the HTC One to facilitate this review and a promotional item to...
Audio products manufacturer Divoom presents the Divoom Bluetune Bean Portable Pocket Sized Bluetooth Speaker. It is an ideal buy if you need an external speaker to replace the built-in speakers of your portable digital...
Welcome to divine lifestyle! thanks for stopping by.
Stacie lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and children. She has an insatiable love of travel, loves food and creating recipes (with her chef husband), is an avid shopper, loves all things tech, beauty & fashion. She hoards shoes & handbags. Stacie and her family are avid DIYers currently renovating their entire 1968 Brady Bunch house.
Stacie Connerty is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to https://divinelifestyle.com