Embassy Suites Kingston Plantation ,Myrtle Beach It is a 20-story, 255-suite hotel located directly on the beaches of South Carolina. Ocean vistas can be enjoyed from the private balcony of each of the property's...
Riviera Maya All Inclusive Family Resorts
Riviera Maya All Inclusive Family Resorts
Everyone who visits Mexico with the family has a favorite destination that they claim beats out all the others. There are, however, some destinations that stand out more than others because of the many families that return to these locations year after year to enjoy their vacation. Children do enjoy the beach and the water, but parents like to include more activities in their vacation schedule so that they can experience all that the area has to offer. The best family vacation destination in Mexico is The Mayan Riviera. Our post will give you a brief look at what this area has to offer for families. We hope that this Riviera Maya All Inclusive Family Resorts post inspires you.
Riviera Maya All Inclusive Family Resorts
- Hotel Xcaret Arte: The breathtaking resort of Hotel Xcaret Arte blends luxury and sustainability, offering private plunge pools, swim-up bars, and access to Xcaret's eco-theme parks. Think the Mayan jungle meets modern marvel.
- Grand Velas Riviera Maya: The Grand Velas Riviera Maya AAA Five Diamond resort boasts multiple ambiances: oceanfront Grand Class, family-friendly Ambassador, and secluded Zen Grand. Think of personalized service and endless amenities. This sprawling resort offers unparalleled luxury, with three distinct ambiances catering to families, couples, and adults. Think swim-up suites, gourmet dining, a kids' club with water slides, and a teens' club with its nightclub.
- Rosewood Mayakoba: Surrounded by emerald jungle and winding lagoons, Rosewood Mayakoba is an ultra-luxury retreat situated along a mile of white-sand beach on Mexico’s Riviera Maya. The luxury resort covers many small islands surrounded by a mangrove jungle at the heart of the ecological enclave of Mayakoba. An unparalleled Mexico vacation destination, Rosewood Mayakoba offers Sense, A Rosewood Spa, situated on a private island at the heart of the resort. Guests of the award-wining resort have access to all of the features and services of Mayakoba (a 620-acre gated development), including 20 restaurants and bars, the Mayakoba Dive Center, and El Camaleón, an 18-hole Greg Norman championship PGA golf course.
- Banyan Tree Mayakoba: The heart of Mexico’s Riviera Maya is home to Banyan Tree Mayakoba, where local traditions and hospitality meet Asian culture. Immersed in a unique tropical landscape of lush mangroves, tranquil waterways, and pristine coastlines, Banyan Tree Mayakoba grants the luxury of connecting with nature. The resort’s world-class dining and wellness program makes it a true sanctuary for the senses, a place for relaxation, rejuvenation, and romance. A Five-Star Forbes and AAA Five Diamond resort, Banyan Tree Mayakoba is nestled within a private gated community linked by canal waterways, offering complete privacy.
- Catalonia Playa Maroma: Catalonia Playa Maroma is situated in the Mayan Riviera, only 35 kilometers south of Cancun and 20 kilometers north of Playa del Carmen. According to the Travel Channel, Playa Maroma is one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The typical Mexican decoration with its vibrant colors and palapa roofs surrounded by the native jungle make this resort the perfect place to spend a wonderful vacation. The Mayan World has to offer a lot to its visitors.
- Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa: Set along a natural white-sand beach in the Riviera Maya, surrounded by lush tropical gardens and the crystal-clear Caribbean, Dreams Riviera Cancun is a luxurious Family-friendly, all-inclusive resort. Book a treatment at the world-class spa, take a scenic tour in the Yucatan, or enjoy a number of beach resort activities. Ideally located close to the excitement of Cancun and Playa del Carmen, this AAA Four Diamond resort is an enchanting wonderland of glistening pools and impressive ocean views with unique octagonal-shaped rooms and suites.
- Iberostar Selection Playa Mita: Iberostar Selection Playa Mita, a 5-star Selection hotel located in Punta Mita, Riviera Nayarit, offers a relaxing and all-inclusive atmosphere complete with mouthwatering international dishes and endless activities for guests of all ages. Standing tall in beautiful Punta Mita, on Mexico’s Pacific coast, Iberostar Playa Mita is conveniently located 25 miles from Puerto Vallarta International Airport. The Iberostar Selection Playa Mita resort is located on a secluded beach with stunning views. There are multiple pools, a kids' club with supervised activities, and plenty of on-site dining options.
- Ocean Riviera Paradise: The sprawling Ocean Riviera Paradise beachfront resort offers excellent value, with 21 restaurants and bars, a spa, and multiple pools, including a water park. Think endless fun and activities for all ages.
- Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun: The Hyatt Ziva Riviera Cancun resort boasts multiple pools, a lazy river, and a water park with slides and a splash pad. There's also a kids' club with supervised activities, a teens' club with a video game lounge, and plenty of on-site dining options.
- Iberostar Quetzal: The Iberostar Quetzal family-friendly resort features a kids' club with supervised activities, multiple pools, a water park, and nightly entertainment. The all-inclusive package covers meals, drinks, and gratuities.
- Occidental Tucancun: The Occidental Tucancun resort is located on a beautiful beach and offers comfortable accommodations, all-inclusive dining, and plenty of activities at an affordable price. There are multiple pools, a water park, a kids' club with supervised activities, and plenty of on-site dining options.
- Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Riviera Maya: The Nickelodeon Hotels & Resorts Riviera Maya is a dream come true for kids who love Nickelodeon! It features themed water parks with slides and splash zones based on popular shows like SpongeBob SquarePants and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. There are also character meet-and-greets, Slime Time experiences, and plenty of other activities to keep kids entertained.
- Barceló Maya Caribe Beach Resort: The Barceló Maya Caribe Beach Resort offers access to the Xplor water park, where families can go cave tubing, ziplining, and spelunking. Think thrilling experiences and adrenaline rushes.
- Moon Palace Cancun: The sprawling Moon Palace Cancun resort has a water park with slides, a wave pool, and a lazy river. There are also multiple pools, a kids' club with supervised activities, and plenty of on-site dining options.
- Barceló Maya Riviera Maya: The Barceló Maya Riviera Maya resort offers ziplining, kayaking, and even cenote tours. There are also multiple pools, a water park, a kids' club with supervised activities, and plenty of on-site dining options.
What to Consider When Choosing a Resort
- Consider the location: Do you want to be in the heart of the action in Playa del Carmen or Tulum, or somewhere more secluded?
- Beach access: Some resorts have direct beach access, while others are across the street from the beach.
- Check the amenities: What amenities are important to you, such as a water park, kids' club, or spa? Make sure the resort has everything you need to keep your family entertained, from pools and water slides to kids' clubs and evening entertainment.
- Food and drinks: What types of food and drinks are included in the all-inclusive package?
- Read reviews: Get insights from other families who have stayed at the resort.
- Compare prices: Get quotes from different resorts and travel agents to find the best deal.
Tips for Travel to Riviera Maya
- Book early: Popular resorts tend to fill up quickly, especially during peak season.
- Pack light: Most resorts provide towels, toiletries, and other essentials.
- Learn some basic Spanish: This will go a long way in helping you communicate with locals.
- Be prepared for the sun: Bring sunscreen, hats, and sunglasses.
- Relax and enjoy!: You're on vacation, so don't forget to take some time to unwind and soak up the sun.
What to See in Riviera Maya Mexico
The Mayan Riviera is located just south of Cancun and has some of the most beautiful beaches that Mexico has to offer. This is a world-renowned vacation destination with Mayan ruins and eco-tourism sites that will provide the children with an education that just can't be found in books. There are several destinations to choose from in this location.
Playa del Carmen: Playa del Carmen is the largest town in the region, but it is still small enough to navigate on foot. The island of Cozumel is home to the Chankanaab National Park where both adults and children will delight in seeing the large schools of tropical fish, as well as the many species of animals that inhabit the jungle. The ruins of Tulum are not to be missed as it was once an important trading and ceremonial center for the Mayan people.
Xcaret Eco Theme Park: The Xcaret Eco Theme Park is one of the premier attractions for families who visit the Mayan Riviera. Here children can explore underground rivers, visit a Butterfly Pavilion, and spend time on the beach. One of the highlights is the re-enactment of a ball game as it would have been played in Mayan times. The ancient Mayan ruins are also located in this area and the cultural show at night is world-class.
Xel Park: Xel Park is one of the best places on the Mayan Riviera for snorkeling. This is also a theme park where the children can swim with the dolphins, take a tube ride along the river, or take an ecological walk through a tropical rainforest.
Aktun Chen: Rainforest activities are almost limitless when you take the family to Aktun Chen. This park encompasses more than 1000 acres and has three caves with underground rivers. A tour of the caves takes only an hour, but the sights of the stalagmites and stalactites will remain in your memory long after you return home. Another popular activity in this park is a walk through the jungle to see some of the many species of animals you can only see in books outside of the Mayan Riviera.
No matter which resort you choose, you're sure to have an unforgettable experience in Riviera Maya. With its stunning beaches, turquoise waters, and endless activities, this tropical paradise is the perfect place for families to create lasting memories. Everything in the Mayan Riviera region of Mexico is geared toward families making it the best family vacation destination in the country. We hope that these Family Friendly Vacation Destinations inspire you in Riviera Maya Mexico. Happy travels!