Instant Pot Honey and Thyme Chicken Recipe Ingredients 5 pieces of natural chicken breasts, medium in size 2 small onions or about 1 cup, finely chopped 2 tablespoons natural honey 1 tablespoon dried or...
Quick Apple Pull Apart Bread – An Easy, Delicious Treat
Apple pull apart bread is one of my favorite semi-homemade dishes to serve to my family or to guests. I am an apple lover. I seriously love all kinds of apples, and I love to cook with them as well. This Quick apple pull apart bread is super simple to make and looks entirely homemade even though it uses canned buttermilk biscuits. It makes a great dessert, a filling and delicious breakfast, or the perfect anytime snack. We hope that you enjoyed this Quick apple pull apart bread post.
Quick Apple Pull Apart Bread
- 1 can buttermilk biscuits
- ¾ cup applesauce
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- butter to grease oven safe dishes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease the sides and bottoms of the dishes well, these ones held about 3 cups each and per the perfect size.
- Spoon in a bit of applesauce on the bottom of each dish.
- Place the biscuits in the dish standing up on their ends and offset from each other. Add a bit more applesauce between each of the biscuits and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake for about 20 to 25 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown and the insides are cooked through.
- All ovens work differently so keep a close eye on your dishes as they get closer to the end time in case they need a little longer.
- Remove from the oven when done, leave in the dishes to cool a bit and brush with the maple syrup.