This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Yourkidvid. I am the chief memory keeper in our family. It is up to me to keep all of the pictures and videos...
OtterBox uniVERSE cases from Best Buy ~ One case. Endless possibilities.
For years, Otterbox has been known as the phone protectors of the universe. We have used them for as long as they have been around because I know that when I have an Otterbox in my phone, my phone is protected.
Now you can expand all of those great features on your phone with these cool swappable modules from Otterbox. Add an Ollo Clip, a Square reader for credit cards, a flash drive, thermal camera and so much more.
Expand your phone’s features with the OtterBox uniVERSE Case System. The universe case features a slotted rail under its removable accent plate, letting you securely attach and swap powerful modules like camera lenses, card readers, batteries, speakers and more — without removing your case.
OtterBox partnered with the world’s leading consumer electronic brands to create an entirely new platform. With the uniVERSE Case System, you get the specialized capabilities of our module partners — backed by trusted OtterBox protection.
- Ultra-slim: thin profile follows your phone’s precision lines
- Removable accent plate: slides off so you can mount modules
- Sleek design: slips easily in and out of pockets and purses
- Screen bumper: raised, beveled edge helps protect the touchscreen
- Easy installation: one-piece case slips on and off your device in a flash
- OtterBox Certified Drop+ Protection
- Works with swappable modules: make your phone a pro camera, sound system register and more (modules sold separately at Best Buy)
- Square contactless & chip reader (accept credit cards on the go while your phone stays protected)
- Olloclip (4-in-1 lens kit)
- Polar Pro (power pack battery module)
- Seek Thermal (thermal camera)
- Steelie (vent mount for your car)
- Sandisk (flash drive)
Get social with Best Buy
The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.