If you read this blog, then you know that I am having a current love affair with Contigo and their family of water bottles. I have been using them for years but this...
Old Spice Smellcome to Manhood Means Less Stinky Teens
This review and giveaway was made possible byDouble Duty Divas and Old Spice. I was compensated and provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.
Recently we got this:
Jacob (13 years old) was tasked with giving these products a serious review. He was to try each product and give feedback.
But instead he went rogue and decided to make an Old Spice style video. I thought he did a decent job with what he likes about that product. Then he shows the allure of him wearing the product. That kid will get girls to smell him all day. Genius.
When I asked Jacob what he worries about when using products that have scent, he said that everyone worries about overspraying.
Sephora Teenager Gifts | Art of MomVersation: Teaching Teen Boys About Confidence | 5 Important Safety Tips to Cover With Your Teens BEFORE They Get Their Drivers License | What to Get Your Teenager to Help Perpetuate Personal Hygiene | How to Prepare Your Teen for College | 4 Ways to Teach Financial Literacy to Your Teens | AXE MomVersations: Turn Your Teen Son from Stinky to Swanky | EyePromise Screen Shield Teen | Family Road Trip with Teenager Ideas | Teen Bedroom Decor: A Room of Her Own | Tips for Teen Driver Safety | Wellspring Camps for Children and Teens | Clearasil Helps Clear Your Teen's Skin | Teen Beach Movie on Disney Channel
FACTS ABOUT OVERSPRAYING
- 3 out of 4 young guys and 83 percent of young females admit overspraying is an issue.
- 72 percent of moms think overspraying is an issue, but only 26 percent think their sons are guilty of the offense.
- Nearly 70 percent of guys revealed they weren’t taught how to properly apply Body Spray.
- 45 percent of young guys said they reapply Body Spray because they thought their scent was fading.
- 90 percent of young guys and girls who have been bothered by Body Spray have been bothered by it in school.
ABOUT SMELLCOME TO MANHOOD
Smellcome to Manhood is the latest from Old Spice. [See where I spoke with Andrea Rosen a few weeks ago here] They are increasing their arsenal of witty, edgy and sometimes a little out there advertising. This is one of the most off the wall ad campaigns I have seen in a while. While I am not sure whether I love it or hate it, I still find myself watching it every time it comes on. I am fascinated.
These products are part of the daily recommended dosage of swagger.
JACOB SHARES HIS EXPERIENCE WITH OLD SPICE SWAGGER
GET SOCIAL WITH OLD SPICE
Visit the Old Spice website.
Tweet with Old Spice on Twitter.
Like Old Spice on Facebook.
See what Old Spice has on YouTube.
Check out Old Spice on Instagram.
WIN A SMELLCOME TO MANHOOD KIT HERE!
One lucky reader of The Divine Miss Mommy will win this fabulous Smellcome to Manhood Kit pictured above. To enter, use the Rafflecopter.
Here is what is in the kit:
- Old Spice Re-fresh Body Spray – “Scent Responsibly” and smell like a man, not a middle school locker room.
- Old Spice Branded Earbuds – James Blunt never sounded so manly.
- “Over the Top” DVD – Dominate at arm wrestling like Lincoln Hawk, without having to go to truck driving school.
- Duct Tape – Fix anything on the planet.
- Old Spice Branded Wood Flash Drive – Important Old Spice files everyone should memorize (Old Spice “Scent Responsibly” education video, Informational Infographic, Fact Sheet, etc.)
- Art of Manliness Book – Becoming a man is an art and a science. It was much safer to send a paperback book than a Bunson Burner.
- Smellcome to Manhood Certificate – A made-up diploma to add to your LinkedIn profile
- Old Spice Hair Product – Guys who use Old Spice Hair product just seem to do better in life. Don’t you want to do better in life?
You know that your son wants this! Enter today.