Did you know that almost half (39%) of all outdoor, recreational related injuries happen during “summer-type” activities, such as surfing, mountain climbing, scuba diving and horseback riding? The picture above was our first trip...
Old Navy Winter to Spring Styles
Spring is almost here! However, there are still a few colder nights in store for us and to be properly outfitted, the best thing that you can do is to buy fashion that is versatile and can be worn in various seasons. I love clothing that is versatile during the entire year and I often dress in layers during the colder times of each year.
These Old Navy Winter to Spring Styles will help you on any of the cold nights or days left plus provide something chic to wear on those first spring days of the season.
- Low Rise Rockstar Skinny Jeans, Light Wash — $26.97
- Mid Rise Rockstar Skinny Jeans, Dark Wash — $30.00
- Long Pixie Pants — $18.97-$32.00
- Mid Rise Ankle Pants, Blood Orange — $22.97-$28.00
- Slub Knit Hi Low Tee, Striped — $10.00
- Lightweight Sweater, Stone — $9.97-$17.97
- Drapey Mandarin Collar Top, Plaid — $16.70
- Fringe Tee, Grey — $14.00
- Lace Front Banded Collar Blouse, Black — $19.00
- Canvas Field Jacket, Pasture — $44.94
- Color Block Flats — $21.50
- Ankle Boot with Strap, Black — $34.97
- Sweater Infinity Scarf — $10.97
- Open Weave Infinity Scarf — $10.97