Strawberry Santa Hats Ingredients: 1 pound of fresh, ripe but not too ripe strawberries 8 ounces of quality white chocolate 1 cup raw ground coconut flakes (you can purchase them this way or process/ground...
New Year’s Eve Parties: Blue Cheese Artichoke Dip with Wheat Thins
Have you ever been to a party and had an appetizer that is so fabulous, that you ask for the recipe right then and there? This is such a recipe. We brought it to an event last weekend and it was devoured in less than 10 minutes.
We brought in our Pyrex dish with the intention to serve it in a bowl with a platter. However, we set it down and people started eating it immediately. In fact, there was quite a circle around the appetizer with people eating until it was literally gone. There was not one bit left and nothing made it in the serving dish.
This Blue Cheese Artichoke Dip with Wheat Thins is one of the most delicious appetizers and it was so easy to make. In fact, three people asked us for the recipe and we had to write it down during the party.
- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) brick cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4 green onions, sliced
- WHEAT THINS Original Snacks
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Add all of your ingredients in the food processor container and cover. Turn on until all ingredients are blended, but not completely smooth.
- Spoon into 9-inch pie plate.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 5 to 10 minutes before serving. Serve with WHEAT THINS.
They have so many wonderful appetizer recipes that are available and will go over well with guests this New Year's Eve.
Looking for holiday party recipe inspiration? The Ultimate Party Planner website from Nabisco and Publix has got you covered. You will great recipes, savings and more. Visit your local Publix to pick up everything you need for a festive holiday.