Arc de Triomphe Bookends – $149.00 Set of wooden bookends shaped like the Arc de Triomphe in Paris, France. Italian Console/Desk – $899.00 1960s Italian painted console/desk with slender legs. Antique Desk Lamp –...
My Morning Routine – 100% Florida Orange Juice
I have a morning routine. Every single day when I get up, the first thing I do is have a glass of orange juice or make myself a smoothie with orange juice as one of the ingredients.
I drink one of those two beverages every single day. Florida Orange Juice is about the best tasting thing ever, especially first thing in the morning.
My husband is an orange juice fanatic and would, in fact, drink it for every meal of the day. He loves orange juice that much. He loves creating or adding different things to his orange juice as well.
He loves strawberry and blueberry orange juice. He uses orange and stir fry's carrots which is absolutely delicious. He is very creative when it comes to orange juice.
DID YOU KNOW ABOUT 100% ORANGE JUICE?
One 8‐ounce serving of 100 percent orange juice is a good source of potassium and folate and an excellent source of vitamin C.
- These are three important nutrients that are under consumed in the United States, according to the Dietary Guidelines for Americans.
One serving of 100 percent orange juice is more nutrient dense than many commonly-consumed 100 percent fruit juices.
- A refreshing glass of 100 percent orange juice has no added sugars or artificial sweeteners, which may be found in many fruit juice cocktails and sports drinks.
A key recommendation of the Dietary Guidelines for Americans is to increase fruit intake.
- One 8-ounce glass of 100 percent orange juice provides half of the USDA-recommended daily fruit intake for most adults, based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
NUTRITION TIPS FROM KATHLEEN ZELMAN, MPH, RD
- Jumpstart your morning with a nutritious meal that includes protein, fruit and energizing nutrient-dense carbs.
- Think you don’t have time for a complete breakfast? Blend your favorite fruit with 100 percent Florida orange juice and low-fat yogurt for a convenient, on-the-go smoothie.
- Want to jazz up your weekend breakfast? Substitute 100 percent Florida orange juice for water in your pancake batter to give your meal a zesty, new taste.
GET SOCIAL WITH 100% FLORIDA ORANGE JUICE
I definitely encourage you to incorporate a little more 100% Florida Orange Juice into your diet.
What other ways can you make healthy decisions?