This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Michelina's for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. There is no question that we are a busy family. Two working parents. I also...
Magic Candy Corn S’more Bars
MAGIC CANDY CORN S'MORE BARS
- 2 C. graham cracker crumbs
- 1 C. butter, melted
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 C. flaked coconut
- 1 C. S'more flavored candy corn
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees and spray a 8×8 or 9×9 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- Melt the butter and add to the crushed graham crackers and press the mixture evenly into the bottom of the baking dish.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk evenly over the graham cracker mixture.
- Layer remaining ingredients over the graham cracker mixture and press down firmly with a fork so the ingredients stick.
- Bake for 2530 minutes. The coconut will turn a nice golden brown color.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely prior to cutting into 12 even squares.