The World Famous Harlem Globetrotters are embarking on their 84th season of fun-filled family entertainment. Their 2010 U.S. “Magical Memories” tour begins on December 26th and continues through May 2nd, and will makes its...
Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites
With the new line of dinner kits inspired by the chefs at Romano's Macaroni Grill, you can now easily make four classic Italian meals at home. With quick and easy preparation, a Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites meal is ready to eat in about 20 minutes. Seriously, that is all that it takes.
The dinner kits include everything needed to create a high-quality meal in one box including premium ingredients such as such as vine-ripened tomatoes, select cooking wines, specialty herbs and 100% semolina pasta. All you have to do is add one pound of chicken or your choice of proteins such as shrimp or Italian sausage. Varieties of Romano's Macaroni Grill Restaurant Favorites dinner kits include Garlic & Herb Chicken Penne, Creamy Basil Parmesan Chicken & Pasta, Chicken Alfredo with Linguine and Chicken Marsala with Linguine.
We have tried several of the varieties and each one has been a hit with my family. Try all of the flavors including:
Creamy Basil: Parmesan Chicken & Pasta
Chicken Alfredo with Linguine
Garlic & Herb: Chicken Penne
Chicken Marsala with Linguine
Chicken Piccata: with Angel Hair Pasta
If you are looking for easy meals that your family will love, then try Romano's Macaroni Grill Favorites today. If you would like more information about the product, please visit www.restaurantfavoritesathome.com. Three readers will win a complimentary gift basket.
Enter the contest in at least one way or both ways below (each one counts as a separate entry):
1. Tell me how often to you eat dinner together as a family and/or what your biggest struggle is with preparing dinner for your family.
2. Tell me what your favorite thing is to talk about with your family at the dinner table or how you make dinner time exciting for the family.
For extra entries (only available after at least 1 or 2 has been completed):
3. Write a post on your blog linking the giveaway post and linking back to The Divine Miss Mommy. – 5 entries
4. Enter my 10 Summer Reading Tips & Treasures Giveaway from MacMillan / McGraw-Hill here. -Worth 5 extra entries.
5. Earn 2 extra entries by leaving a comment on this post or 1 extra entry by leaving a comment on any other post. Leave a link with the post or tell me what post you commented on in the comments. Comments must be relative to the post to count as an entry.
6. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway daily for an extra entry each day (leave the link in the comments each time that you Tweet).
7. Follow me publicly via Google Follower or subscribe to my feed or let me know if you already do either or both (leave a comment for each if you do it).
8. Go over to my pal at Father of the Blog and give him some comment love (leave a comment telling me that you did so).
9. Add my blog to your Technorati favorites and leave me your Technorati name in the comments. You have to be a member of Technorati to do this. – 3 extra entries
The Usually Unreadable Smallprint: Open to US residents only and contest ends July 10, 2009 at 11:59 EST. Offer does not include designer frames and sunglasses. The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to claim their prize. If the winner does not contact me, I will redraw. Thanks for entering!