This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks & Luvs. Luvs has created a super absorbent diaper. The blue seal on the Super Absorbent Leakguard boxes represent that they are a special version of Luvs,...
LOFT Wants to Know: Where Do You Get Your Fashion Fix?
Fashionistas, take delight in the fabulous holiday offering from LOFT. While you previously may have used “Ann Taylor LOFT” they are now calling themselves “LOFT” going forward and have even debuted their newly redesigned e-commerce site and URL, LOFTonline.com
LOFT is really listening to what their customers want and they want you to know that they hear you! You'll continue to see stylish clothing and accessories from LOFT (at the great value we are known for) but with a fun, fashionable twist.
Additionally, each season you can look to LOFT to share a editorial style guide with lots of styling tips and ideas from our Fashion Director (previously an editor at Elle Magazine), and join LOFT for our seasonal shopping parties hosted by their in-store personal stylists who can give you one-on-one styling attention for FREE!
Alia Ahmed-Yahia, LOFT Fashion Director shares a little insight when it comes to holiday style:
It happens every year…that unexpected invite to post-work holiday drinks. And it can never be on the day when you are wearing your new favorite outfit (that you love so much you wish you could wear again two days from now)- it’s always on the days when I’m wearing a boring black dress (and even more truth be told..usually on those days when I have made a promise to myself to finally hit the gym after work). It’s almost as if the fitness gods are testing me, dangling that carrot.
It’s hard not to accept those friendly invites -especially this month…everyone is joyous and celebrating, there isn’t 4 feet of snow on the ground yet so I haven’t gone into winter hibernation…and most of all the holidays are fun! There is this nostalgia attached that reminds me of childhood.
For me, a lot of memories from the holidays are what I wore. They remind me of dressing up in something sparkly as a little girl…when no one told you that you couldn’t wear a pink, glittering tutu out of the house J I may not be sporting a tutu these days but I still do very much believe that a little sparkle goes a long way. Especially to glam-up a conservative look that may be great for the office- but can use an infusion of style for after. This LOFT jeweled bib necklace (pictured at right) is perfect. Keep it at the office for those unexpected invites. It instantly makes a festive look out of even the most basic outfit.
The LOFT is generously awarding one reader of The Divine Miss Mommy a $100 gift card. Just imagine how stylish you will look attending party this holiday season.
WIN A $100 LOFT GIFT CARD HERE!
For the first entry, please vote for my blog, The Divine Miss Mommy on the Official LOFT Facebook Fan Page here: http://www.facebook.com/LOFT?v=wall – Leave your Facebook name in the comments. I can win a $500 gift card from LOFT if I get the most votes!
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES
1. Subscribe by email or RSS reader. Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar. Follow my blog Google Friend Connect – Click “Join this site”. – 2 entries each
2. Blog about this giveaway as a separate blog entry and not a combined post with other giveaways – 5 entries
3. Follow me @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter. Tweet the sentence out below (can do this once each day for extra entries but you MUST have more than 100 followers). Leave Twitter name and/or link to tweet in the comments in the comments. Take an extra entry for each person who RT's you! – 1 entry for each
“Party in style this holiday season courtesy of LOFT with a $100 gift card! Enter here: http://bit.ly/8QGcyk Ends 12/18”
You can Tweet out the following for another entry and for each person who RT's YOU, get 1 more extra entry:
“Help The Divine Miss Mommy win a $500 gift card from LOFT on Facebook. Vote for her here: http://bit.ly/76nRcl – PLEASE RT”
4. Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog or enter any of my other giveaways or Enter any of my other giveaways I.e. If you complete the requirements to enter 5 times, then you can take 5 entries on this giveaway as well. – 1 entry for each
5. Fave me on Technorati and leave your Technorati name in the comments. Stumble this post, not my blog and leave your Stumble Upon name in the comments. – 2 entries
GIVEAWAY ENDS December 18, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST
***Please leave a separate comment for each entry & Leave a link (if required) for easy verification (if I cannot verify your entry, you cannot win)***
One (1) winner will be chosen from Random.org from all valid entries for each prize. The winner will then be emailed once and must claim their prize within 48hrs by providing all necessary information or a new winner will be chosen.