This post is sponsored by Snack Pack® via Mode Media. We have been back to school for a few weeks now and we are still working on getting into our everyday routine. This means...
Jimmy Dean Crumble Rumble Contest – Enter Your Recipe and Possibly See Rachael Ray in NYC
However, every weekend we have breakfast together as a family. We love to make breakfast together where everyone participates and we love to go out to breakfast as well.
When the folks at Jimmy Dean asked me to take part in the Crumble Rumble, I was excited to participate.
In honor of National Sausage Month (October), Jimmy Dean has recently introduced a new product called Hearty Sausage Crumbles – they bring the great taste of perfectly-seasoned sausage to you in a completely new form. They’re fully cooked and ready in minutes (just heat and eat!), so it eliminates the prep time and mess while still allowing you to make your favorite sausage dishes – omelets, casseroles, soups, stuffed mushrooms, etc.
Whether it’s for breakfast, brunch or an appetizer, submit your favorite sausage recipes (or create a new one!) using new Jimmy Dean Hearty Sausage Crumbles.
Pick your favorite flavor weapon! Submit two recipe ideas using one bag of Crumbles,– one must be a breakfast solution and the second one is up to you
1. Appeal: Does it sound good? Will it make readers want to try the recipe?
2. Originality: Is the recipe itself new and/or creative? Does the recipe stand out?
3. Use of Crumbles: Is it an appropriate use of the product? Do they use the sausage well or in an innovative way in the recipe?
4. Simplicity and Ease: Is the recipe easy to follow? Is the prep time reasonable? Ease of prep. Are the ingredients easy to find? Is the ingredient list reasonable?
5. Clarity and accuracy: Accuracy of the recipe. Clarity in the ingredient list (i.e. if onions are listed, state whether they are red, yellow, pearl, green, white that are called for in the recipe); clarity in the production steps (i.e. if something is cut, approximately what size: roughly chopped, minced, small dice, etc.); Steps written and/or numbered in a logical sequence.
The person who submits winning recipe will receive a trip to NYC to attend a taping of the Rachael Ray Show. Jimmy Dean will provide airfare and accommodations for two.
If your recipe wins, I also win the same prize; a trip to NYC to attend a taping of the Rachael Ray Show, including airfare and accommodations for two.
Post your recipes below and I will enter them in the contest. Please email any pictures that you want to submit to me at stacieconnerty (at) gmail (dot) com and I will submit them for you!
Contest runs from 10/25 – 11/26. Judging will be done by Sara Lee chefs and the winner will be notified by 12/3/10. Official Rules can be found here.