This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Piccadilly Restaurants for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. I have to admit that I have long loved Piccadilly. I really have. Piccadilly...
Initials, Inc Review
Initials, Inc. recently sent me their super cute Resort Tote. Although I could choose any kind of monogramming or thread color, I went with the exact tote shown in the picture here. The tote is roomy and can carry pretty much everything any family needs for a day at the pool or beach or any sort of event. I would definitely recommend this tote for any busy mom on the go.
We believe, “There’s Only One You!” This philosophy is embodied by the products and opportunities offered to our Customers, Hostesses and Consultants.
Initials, Inc. was founded by Sisters – Britney Vickery and Ivy Hall shortly after becoming SAHM’s. During that time they loved being home with their children but found that they were seeking three things; to be challenged creatively, to have flexibility in schedule and to contribute financially to their homes…but they didn’t want to give up time with their young families to get it. Initials, Inc. was created to meet those needs as women and new mothers. Over time, they quickly realized that the solution that they created for themselves could be a blessing to other women. Initials, Inc. officially launched in February 2005. Today, Initials,Inc. is national in scope and is supporting thousands of women and families all across the country through home parties selling their customer designed personalized treasures!
Personalization is always FREE!
Winners or not, there’s something for everyone…
SHOP: Customer Shopportunity – http://initials-inc.com/index.php/party/
HOST: Hostess Shopportunity – http://initials-inc.com/index.php/party/
JOIN: Start your own Initials, Inc. Business. http://initials-inc.com/index.php/join/
LEARN MORE ABOUT INITIALS, INC.: http://initials-inc.com/index.php/contact-us/
ENTER TO WIN AN INITIALS, INC $50 GIFT CERTIFICATE HERE!
Visit the Initials, Inc. site and tell me what you will spend your $50 gift certificate on. Please leave your answer in the comments for the first mandatory entry.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES
1. Subscribe by email or RSS reader. Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar (badge is on the bottom, right side of my blog). Follow my blog on Google Friend Connect – Click “Join this site”. – 2 entries each
2. Blog about this giveaway as a separate blog entry and not a combined post with other giveaways – 5 entries
3. Follow me @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter and then hit the Twitter Share button below to Tweet out about this contest. You can do this once each day for extra entries but you MUST have more than 100 followers on Twitter. Leave your Twitter comment link in the comments section below. Take an extra entry for each person who RT’s you! – 1 entry for each
4. Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog or Enter any of my other giveaways – 1 entry for each giveaway and/or blog post you comment on
5. Stumble this post, not my blog and leave your Stumble Upon name in the comments. – 2 entries
6. Vote/Nominate my blog on the Nickelodeon Parents Connect site. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and vote for The Divine Miss Mommy. – 2 entries
GIVEAWAY ENDS June 5, 2010 at 11:59 pm EST
[SPECIAL NOTE: In fairness to everyone who had entered the giveaways before my site was hacked, all giveaway end dates have been extended through June 5.]
***Please leave a separate comment for each entry & Leave a link (if required) for easy verification (if I cannot verify your entry, you cannot win)***
One (1) winner will be chosen from Random.org from all valid entries for each prize. The winner will then be emailed once and must claim their prize within 48hrs by providing all necessary information or a new winner will be chosen. Open to US residents only.