5 Benefits of Life Long Learning I am someone who really believes in the power of education. By education, I mean learning. I am really of the opinion that there is nothing I can't...
How Obsessed with BlogHer are YOU?
BlogHer '09 In Real Life
I'll freely admit that I have thought of little else besides BlogHer in the past few weeks. Seriously. I think that I last felt like this when I was preparing to go to Senior Prom. It is ridiculous!
Maybe I need to up my dose of Prozac or Xanax or something but I need to stop. Yeah right!
Here are the top five things that I am obsessing over about BlogHer:
1. What in the heck do I wear? I see all of these Twitter posts and people posting on their blogs about what they are wearing. Dresses? Heels? I am no fashionista but I hit some pretty good sales.
However, don't these people know that I am a work at home mom? I have heels. I have dresses. I guess that I can cut the tags off of them and bring them to BlogHer.
2. I feel compelled to search Twitter at least twice a day with the search term BlogHer. I don't know why. I guess that it is for fear that I will miss something. But I cannot stop. I learn something every time. Like which guy (@BusyDadBlog) will be wearing a dress, etc.
3. How will I keep all of the names straight? Even worse, will I know the names? I know so many people by their Twitter handles. I am not sure that I can handle real world names too. Holy crap I am overwhelmed. I actually have gone to sites for tips on remembering people's names because that is how bad that I am.
4. Which break out sessions should I attend? I have no clue. So many of them sound interesting. But if I wrote everything down that I actually wanted to do, would these sessions be last? Not much Twitter talk about the sessions. How many people attend the sessions? I am planning to be there.
5. The parties. I guess that I am a loser because I was not invited to some of them and cool because I was invited to others? Not sure if that is how it works or not but that is how I am feeling right now. There are so many parties going on that I am not sure whether I will be coming or going most days.
I am imagine that BlogHer will be just as busy a I suspect. It will pass by so quickly. And soon I will be sitting at home obsessing about whether or not I met everyone that I wanted to meet, went to all of the parties that sounded fun, etc. etc. blah blah blah.
So what are you obsessing about and how obsessed with BlogHer are you? Link below to your blog and I promise that I will come visit to see your answers.
Til next time.
Powered by MckLinky
Click here to enter your link and view the entire list of entered links…