I was recently given the opportunity to review the Ballas Hough Band debut CD titled BHB. Anyone who's given ABC’s hit show Dancing With the Stars even a passing glance knows the names Mark...
Give Dad a Little Debbie 100 Calorie Cakes Sampler
Imagine a pack of hungry lions stumbling upon an injured zebra. They go in for the kill because this is what they instinctively do. The sampler box that Little Debbie sent to me was a poor, little zebra that didn't stand a chance.
I opened the box while my kids and husband stood there panting jumping clapping begging drooling patiently waiting. The had this picture on it:
Poor Little Debbie had no idea that she was about to be sacrificed. When I was not opening the box quickly enough (I am and always have been a read the card first kind of girl), my husband snatched it from me and tore it open. There was a scream and a squeal. There was also some clapping. It may have just been me, I am not certain.
My new best friends at Little Debbie sent me six boxes of heavenly goodness 100 Calorie Cakes. They were immediately divided up amongst the pack. I didn't even get the extra box. All the lions went there separate ways to try their goodies.
Here is the breakdown of what was included in the box:
Cookies & Creme Cakes: We've taken rich chocolate cake, layered it with white creme filling and topped it off with a coating of cookie pieces in our Cookies & Creme Cakes.
Lemon Cakes: Our light and moist Lemon Cakes are a deliciously perfect anytime smart snack.
Chocolate Cakes: Our rich Chocolate Cakes are moist and delicious with the fresh taste you can count on from Little Debbie in the right portion size for sensible snacking.
Yellow Cakes: Our scrumptious Yellow Cakes have buttercreme frosting for a truly moist, and fresh-tasting cake in the perfect size for snacking smarter.
Is it so wrong that I would not mind the 1000 calorie a day diet because I could eat 10 of these. Probably. But I would still do it. We all have our favorites but every single cake is absolutely wonderful. All I can say is, Little Debbie, make this a monthly event of sending 100 Calorie Cakes to my house or for the love of Pete, please let me be a taste tester. I wouldn't steal. Too much.
Now, dear readers, you have a chance to win some for yourself but if you really love me you will forward them to my house.
Enter the contest in at least one way or both ways below (each one counts as a separate entry):
1. Leave a comment telling me what your favorite Little Debbie snack is.
2. Write a post on your blog linking the giveaway post and linking back to The Divine Miss Mommy.
For extra entries (only available after at least 1 or 2 has been completed):
3. Earn 2 extra entries by telling me what your favorite dessert is and why.
4. Enter my 10 Summer Reading Tips & Treasures Giveaway from MacMillan / McGraw-Hill here. -Worth 2 extra entries.
5. Earn 2 extra entries by leaving a comment on this post or 1 extra entry by leaving a comment on any other post. Leave a link with the post or tell me what post you commented on in the comments. Comments must be relative to the post to count.
6. Follow me on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway daily for an extra entry each day (leave the link in the comments each time that you Tweet).
7. Follow me publicly via Google Follower or subscribe to my feed or let me know if you already do either or both (leave a comment for each if you do it).
8. Go over to my pal at Father of the Blog and give him some comment love (leave a comment telling me that you did so).
9. Add my blog to your Technorati favorites and leave me your Technorati name in the comments.You have to be a member of Technorati to do this. – 3 extra entries
The Usually Unreadable Smallprint: Open to US residents only. The winner will be notified via email and has 48 hours to claim their prize. If the winner does not contact me, I will redraw. Thanks for entering!