Dragon NaturallySpeaking Home software is a speech recognition application that allows users to interact with their PC by talking to produce text and computer operations. The software is capable of understanding words spoken into...
Gifts for Grads through Upromise
Gifts for Grads through Upromise by Sallie Mae is a smart way to shop because graduation season is upon us and if you are anything like me, then you might not have gotten any gifts yet. I am actively shopping for three different grads in our lives right now. This is such a big time in a graduate’s life and I want to get them something that is practical but will be used and appreciated.
This year, we are shopping through Upromise because every purchase I make contributes to the college funds of my three kids. How great is that? Graduation can be expensive for many families, so be sure to earn cashback for education when you shop through Upromise.com. It’s the gift that keeps on giving!
WHAT IS UPROMISE?
Upromise is a rewards program where shoppers can earn cash back for college with everyday purchases. It is free to join and to date, Upromise members have collectively earned more than $900 million and counting, helping families contribute to college tuition, expenses and loans. Members can allocate their cash back earnings in several ways to help save, plan and pay for college. By simply starting your online shopping at Upromise.com at hundreds of online retail partners such as Target, Apple, Best Buy, Macy’s or Old Navy, families can earn 5% back for college on eligible purchases. Upromise members can earn up to 5% cash back just by shopping with Upromise partners —including more than 850+ online stores and 10,000+ restaurants, grocery and drugstores. Popular online retail partners include Macys.com, Staples.com, Groupon and more.
In addition to saving 5% when shopping online, users can earn an additional 5% when shopping online with the Upromise MasterCard, totaling 10% cash back for college. Money earned through Upromise can be put in an eligible 529 college savings plan, put towards eligible student loans, deposited in a Sallie Mae savings account, or you can get a check.
When earning cashback through Upromise, be sure to go through Upromise.com to get to your favorite sites, or download the RewardU toolbar, so your account is credited.
Upromise members can:
- Transfer earnings to eligible 529 plans or high-yield savings accounts
- Apply earnings to student loan repayment
- Request a check for cash for books and other expenses
- Split up earnings across multiple beneficiaries
OUR TOP PICKS FOR GRAD GIFTS THROUGH UPROMISE
We have come up with a few items that we are certain any graduate would want to honor their special day. These Gifts for Grads through Upromise will be great for any graduate plus you will get money back in your Upromise account.
Apple Watch – Get 1% cash back from the Apple Store.
Purchase plane tickets for a once in a lifetime trip from Travelocity- Get up to 5% off
Clothing and everything you need for college from Macy's – Get up to 5% cash back.
Outfit a dorm room with items from Sears – Get up to 5% cash back.
Travel gear from Lands' End – Get up to 5% cash back.
Send your student off to college with a new PC from HP Home – Get up to 5% off
Ship some steaks to the dorm room from Omaha Steaks – Get up to 5% cash back.
No matter what your grad needs or what would make their upcoming years easier, you can find all of this and more at Upromise.
FOR MORE IDEAS & INSPIRATION
Check out InformU by Upromise to get tips of gift buying, party planning, budgeting and more.
GET SOCIAL WITH UPROMISE
Like Upromise on Facebook
Tweet with Upromise on Twitter
Check out Upromise on Pinterest
Please note that Divine Lifestyle was compensated by Upromise for the content in this post. However, all opinions expressed below are my own, based on my personal experience with Upromise.