Fundraise.com – Simplify Your Fundraising Strategy
For years, I have been in the fundraising business. I began with the American Heart Association. Then I went on to a job where I helped put together some huge events to help feed the hungry. Next as a volunteer with the Junior League of Atlanta. Finally, with the school that my children attend.
It seems inevitable that I always end up helping to raise funds. But fundraising is hard work. I end up haing a website, a newsletter, a different place to pay. There is nothing that ties it all together until now.
WHAT IS FUNDRAISE.COM
The Fundraise.com solution allows organizations access to the most powerful set of social fundraising tools available on the market. They provide a lightweight, scaleable, fully hosted redundant cloud solution that allows organizations to create unlimited fundraisers, activities and events. The platform is completely integrated into Facebook open-graph and works on every mobile device, from fundraiser creation to donation processing.
– Lightweight Platform
– Fully Hosted
– Custom URL (EX: fundraise.com/manchesterschools)
– Event Management
– Ticket Sales
– PCI Compliant
– Mobile and “Responsive” (Works on devices and screens of all sizes)
– Team Fundraising
– Security (All activity is done over HTTPS and we are PCI compliant)
– Automatic Receipts and Thank You
– Accept Recurring Donations
– Embeddable Donation Forms and Widgets (http://www.mslfund.org/donate2.php)
– Email Center for Each User
– Facebook Open Graph integration
– Facebook Comments
– Twitter and Google Plus Integration
– Phone and Email Support
– 4.5% Transaction Fee
– Credit Card Processing fee 3% for our merchant account, no cost if you use your own.
Fundraise.com takes raising funds to a whole new level. The website looks amazing and really compels people to join in. I cannot wait to try it out.
This is a sponsored post.