DIY Dried Flower Violet Goat Milk Soap If you need a goat milk soap recipe, best goat milk soap, making goat milk soap, diy goat milk soap, goat milk soap recipes beginners or even...
Easy DIY Tile Coasters
Easy DIY Tile Coasters
Girls night in is the perfect time to test out your craftiness. I always love a good project that really has great looking results, especially for a girls night in. Sometimes I make gifts for people and I love to create things that you might not find in every store. We had a girls night in recently and I created little kits for each person with everything they need to make these adorable and Easy DIY Tile Coasters. In fact, you could do this as a craft project with kids and easily create 1 kit for each person. We hope that you love these Easy DIY Tile Coasters.
You can find all sorts of fun peel and stick wall decor or even consider a stencil with paint but make certain to use something to seal it since wet drinks will be placed on these coasters. I happen to think that these Blossom Watercolor Bird Branch Peel and Stick Wall Decals would make beautiful coasters as well.
What do you think? The possibilities really are endless and who wouldn't love to get a set of these coasters as a gift? We are planning to make several of these this year for teacher gifts as well. What I am saying is make these coasters! AND consider making them as part of a larger gift including some of our other suggestions. These are the kinds of gifts that people will use for years to come, and they make a girls night in even more fun.
Easy DIY Tile Coasters Girls Night In Project
- Wipe your tiles with alcohol swabs on the shiny side and let dry completely. This removes oils and debris.
- Place your stickers onto your tiles as desired. You may need to cut some of the stickers to fit with scissors. Press firmly into place and smooth with your finger.
- Consider sealing with Mod Podge Clear Acrylic Sealer (one of my faves). I like to do this and since I really want this to be something to keep in the home for years, I sealed this set.
- Cut four pieces of foam about 4″ square to fit onto the bottom of your coasters. Use hot glue to affix them and press firmly. Or trace tile onto felt and cut out. Glue felt to underside of tile with hot glue. Alternately use the peel and stick cork squares. Any of the three methods work well and are crucial to these tiles not sliding around once drinks are set on them.
- To wrap as gift, place a four inch square of parchment paper in between each coaster and stack them on top of each other. Generously use satin red ribbon to wrap as shown below. Add one of our gorgeous Free Printable Rae Dunn Inspired Christmas Gift Tags and you have yourself a fabulous gift!
We hope that you are inspired by these Easy DIY Tile Coasters. Happy crafting!