20 DIY Letterboard Projects The entire world loves a letter board right now. They are just adorable and versatile plus you can use them for just about anything. As letterboards become more and more...
DIY Valentine’s Day Jar of Love
As part of our fun partnership with Hershey this Valentine's Day, we have had so much fun creating some really fun Valentine presents for those in our life. Did you know that you can Celebrate with Hershey's this year like we are to even further elevate your Valentine's Day fun?
We loved using the delicious treats from Hershey's to create lasting memories. Look at those delicious chocolates that we used. In fact, you could say that Hershey will make our Valentine’s Day unforgettable this year.
Hershey's Valentine's Day Jar of Love
We were thrilled to create this really amazing Jar of Love to give to my husband this Valentine's Day. Here are the supplies we used:
- Large jar with lid (we bought ours at Target but you can use any size)
- Post-It Notes in Valentine's Day Colors
- Handy printable (included here)
- Hole punch
- Glue stick
- Hershey's candy
- Print out the printable here in this post.
- Cut the Post-It Notes in strips. We got two strips off of each and threw away the top, sticky part.
- Write all of the things that you love about the person and roll them up tightly. Hold for a few seconds and drop into the jar. They will unroll a little but still looks like scrolls. We made about 50 scrolls.
- Glue the “How do I love thee?” label onto the front of the jar.
- Put the card together after cutting out. We used the glue stick to glue both sides together and then folded in half like a card. Sign and attach with your choice of twine.
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Hearts filled with Caramel
- Reese’s Conversation Cups
- Hershey’s Kisses
- Jolly Rancher lollipops
- and much more!
Printable for Valentine's Day Love Jar
Click the picture above to get the printable or go here.
Get Social with Hershey's
Want to check out even more creative ideas for your Valentine’s Day celebrations? For more information, including recipes, visit CelebrateWithHersheys.com
Make this Valentine’s Day even sweeter for your loved ones with a Valentine’s Day Jar of Love.