This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Purina for IZEA. All opinions are 100% mine. We our love our cats, right? I mean they mostly love us, too. However, anything...
Discover DiGiorno Pizzeria
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasterEssentials #CollectiveBias
We love letting our kids have a little get together for Easter every year. We let them help plan the party and they also create cute invitations for their friends to let them know that they are invited.
This year we shopped at Walmart from their special Nestlé Walmart section to find the food that our guests would love. We shopped for things that were convenient, delicious and definitely kid friendly. We purchased the DIGIORNO® pizzeria!™ Supreme Speciale Pizza along with the DIGIORNO® pizzeria!™ Primo Pepperoni Pizza and the DIGIORNO® pizzeria!™ Quatro Formaggi/Four Cheese Pizza.
DIGIORNO® has a NEW pizzeria! Thin Crust Pizzas coming soon! With a crust that's crispy outside, but soft and airy inside and a flavorful sauce made with vine-ripened tomatoes, DIGIORNO® pizzeria!™ pizza is a whole new pizza experience! And with premium toppings and no artificial flavors, you'll only taste our fresh ingredients.
Look at how great the pizzas turned out. They were made with great ingredients and the guests absolutely loved them!
NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® WHITE CHIP LEMON COOKIE SANDWICHES
We made these cookie NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® White Chip Lemon Cookie Sandwiches for our party and our guest couldn't be more thrilled. NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® White Chip Lemon Refrigerated Cookie Dough to make these delicious cookie sandwiches. They were super easy and very fun to make.
1. Break cookies off and roll them into a ball. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake your cookies as directed.
2. We used canned white frosting to line one cookie completely with frosting. It is important to add the frosting to the side that cooked on the cookie sheet. This leaves the nice cookie side showing for your cookie sandwich.
3. Once you have spread out the frosting evenly, put your two cookies together.
4. Pour out the sprinkles on a plate. Hold the cookies loosely together being careful not to smash them together or too much frosting will come out.
5. Slowly roll the cookie sides with the frosting onto the plate and continue all the way around.
6. Let the cookies set for a few minutes so that the sprinkles do not fall off. Look how adorable they look:
PRINTABLE SPRING PARTY INVITATION
You can print this invitation and customize it for your own party.