I love fall. It is my favorite time of year. I was married in the fall. We travel most in the fall. I love the leaves changing and the weather getting cooler. Unfortunately I...
Sam’s Club Dear Santa Wishlist
But Husband Santa I encourage you to check out the Dear Santa Wishlist that I was able to make at Sam's Club. In fact, I made it really easy and sent it directly to your email complete with links.
Sam’s wants to reward one of the readers of The Divine Miss Mommy with $25 to use towards your holiday shopping. Sound good? It is easy to enter.
WIN IT HERE!
Please head over to the Sam’s Club website and find something that you can add to your wishlist. Leave the details in the comments as your first entry with at least two items that you have added to your wishlist.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES
1. Subscribe by email or RSS reader.Add the Divine Miss Mommy to your blogroll – 2 entries each
2. Blog about this giveaway as a seperate blog entry and not a combined post with other giveaways – 5 entries
3. Follow me @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter. Tweet the sentence out below (can do this once each day for extra entries but you MUST have more than 100 followers). Leave Twitter name and/or link to tweet in the comments in the comments. – 1 entry for each
“The Sam's Club Dear Santa Wishlist makes it easy to shop!! Win a $25 gift certificate. Enter here: http://bit.ly/8ye6jY Ends 12/13”
4. Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog or enter any of my other giveaways – 1 entry for each
5. Fave me on Technorati and leave your Technorati name in the comments. Stumble this post, not my blog and leave your Stumble Upon name in the comments. – 2 entries
GIVEAWAY ENDS December 13, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST
***Please leave a separate comment for each entry & Leave a link for easy verification (if I cannot verify your entry, you cannot win)***
One (1) winner will be chosen from Random.org from all valid entries for each prize. The winner will then be emailed once and must claim their prize within 48hrs by providing all necessary information or a new winner will be chosen.