Chocolate Pot de Creme Recipe One of my favorite indulgences whenever I have been to France is Pot de creme. There is just something about eating my favorite dessert in a foreign country that...
Candy Corn Turnovers
This easy and festive fall treat is perfect for your next get together or fall party. When it comes to candy, there isn’t much that says fall more than candy corn!
CANDY CORN TURNOVERS
- Candy corn – 1 cup
- 2 Pay Day candy bars
- Candy melts – orange and yellow
- 1 can crescent rolls
- Preheat oven according to crescent roll package.
- Chop candy corn into small pieces.
- Chop Pay Day bars into small pieces.
- Chop 5 or 6 pieces of orange and yellow candy melt into small pieces.
- Open crescent rolls and unroll onto a cookie sheet. Pinch the seams of the crescent rolls together to create one large piece of dough.
- Sprinkle chopped candy corn, Pay Day bars, and candy melt down the middle of the crescent roll dough.
- Fold the dough over the filling and seal the two sides together in the middle. Pinch the ends together and fold under.
- Bake in preheated oven according to crescent roll package.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- After initial cooling, cut into small triangular pieces and let cool completely.
- When turnovers have completely cooled, melt a small amount of orange and yellow candy melt according to package instructions.
- Drizzle the turnovers with the melted candy melt and sprinkle candy corn on top.
- When the candy melt has become hard the turnovers are ready to serve!