There is a new show in town that both of my girls absolutely never miss and I love it just as much as they do. Project MC2 is on Netflix and features a great...
Celebrating the Olympics as a Family – NBC Olympics Viewing Party
The Olympics are beginning! Thousands and thousands of people will converge on the city of London and its surrounding areas to watch and participate.
The 2012 Summer Olympic Games, officially the Games of the XXX Olympiad also known informally as London 2012, will begin in London on 27 July and will continue until 12 August 2012.
FACTS ABOUT THE 2012 SUMMER OLYMPICS
My family loves the Olympics. We hosted our very own opening ceremonies party where we (pictures are in order):
1-2. Played Badminton
3. Did archery. Although they sent us a Nerf set, my daughter loves the thrill of a real bow and arrow.
4. Played Croquet.
5. Had a water balloon toss.
6. Played Twister.
7. Had a contest to see who could squeeze the most lemons and then made fresh lemonade.
8. Had a watermelon eating contest and then had a watermelon seed spitting contest.
9. Gave all of the winners medals.
HOW DOES YOUR FAMILY CELEBRATE THE OLYMPICS?
Check out the London 2012 Summer Olympics take place July 27th – August 12th airing on NBC
Local TV listings can be found here
I was provided with products and a gift card to host my own Olympics party.