This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Schoola. I am an avid shopper and I am always on the lookout for good clothes for my kids. They seem to always...
Meet Renee from What Mommies Need
As part of the Amazing Blog Race on MomDot, today we were partnered up to interview each other. After the interview we are supposed to introduce each other on our blogs. So, world meet Renee from What Mommies Need.
1 What is your middle name? Michelle
2 How old were you when you lost your virginity? 21
3 Do you like one of your kids more than the other? no
4 Is your husband your ’soul mate’? Definately
5 What is one thing you hate about blogging? I lose myself in it and time slips away.
6 What was your nickname as a child? Lulu Bell
7 What is your least favorite social site? my space
8 What is your favorite social site? twitter
9 What is your fav blog besides your own? The Bloggess
10 Tell us the last time you were picked on. Today.
Here is a little more about Renee that I stole from here blog: 🙂
– I have been married for eight years to my best friend.
– I have two very handsome little boys. Wyatt, 4, and Blake, 10 months.
– I have a bachelors degree in Microbiology and work full time in a research lab. (Yes, I am a nerd)
– I love to read and listening to music. I will admit that I am a Rock and Roll girl, I grew up on hair band metal.
– The last thing I do each night before I go to bed is to check on my boys, tuck them in, and give them another good night kiss. I can never get enough kisses in.
– I am NOT a morning person!!! Getting two kids out the door each morning by myself, hubby goes to work before we get up, takes every bit of patience and energy that I have.
– I am a middle child and feel for all other middle children.LOL
– I am one lucky momma!! I count my blessings each day for the fact that I have a life so full of love.