Easy Slow Cooker Beef Stew with Root Vegetables Recipe This recipe will give you a quick and delicious alternative to powdered brown gravy mixes (that often include dairy in their ingredients). The...
Best Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
Best Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 large Vidalia onion, small dice
- 2 carrots, small dice
- 2 stalks of celery, small dice
- 3 quarts chicken stock
- 10 ounces egg noodles
- 3 cups cooked chicken, small dice
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- In a large sauce pot, heat the butter until hot.
- Stir in the onions, cooking over medium heat until translucent.
- Add in the carrots and celery, cook for an additional two minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, bring the liquid to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and add in the egg noodles and chicken.
- Simmer until the egg noodles are fully cooked, about seven minutes. Season with salt and pepper as desired, add in the parsley, and serve.
We hope that you are inspired by this Best Chicken Noodle Soup recipe. Happy cooking!