Best Selling Women's Sterling Silver Necklaces Are we still wearing silver? I am mostly veering towards gold but I am always on the lookout to upgrade some of my older, cheaper sterling silver necklaces,...
Mix and Match Nordstrom Summer Style
We love our clothing around here and if you read this blog, then you know how much we truly love fashion. Nordstrom is one of my all time favorite stores to shop at because I never fail to find something that is just perfect for me. This Mix and Match Nordstrom Summer Style post features some really great items at even better prices that you can mix, match and wear all season long plus they will help you transition into fall with some great layers.
Many of the pieces also make great travel staples as they can easily be packed yet still look great for days on end. I love that about this clothing and I love that about Nordstrom. I can always find something stylish that I can wear for a few seasons.
- Caslon Drawstring Linen Pants — $48.00
- Kut from the Kloth Boyfriend Katherine Shorts — $51.75
- Hinge Floral High Waist Shorts — $48.00
- Wit & Wisdom Wide Cuff Boyfriend Jeans — $40.80
- Hue Distressed Denim Leggings — $36.18
- Caslon Lace Trim Tank — $38.00
- Lush Side Slit Tank — $34.00
- Pleione Split Neck Top — $48.00
- Hinge Print Racerback Tank — $48.00
- Lush Woven Tunic — $44.00
- Dolce Vita Delila Two Tone Sandals — $89.95
- Kristin Cavallari Belle Lace Sandals — $109.95
- Hinge Open Stitch Scarf — $28.00
- Sole Society Faux Leather Trapeze Tote — $59.95
- Casca Faux Leather Crossbody Bag — $36.00