Blackberries begin to ripen in early summer, and as the warm days go on they become more and more bountiful. We have picked blackberries several times and once the kids eat their fill, I...
The Lorax Marshmallow Pops – Celebrating the Birthday of Dr. Seuss
THE LORAX MARSHMALLOW POPS
- Jumbo Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- Large Lollipop Sticks
- Wilton Yellow Candy Melts
- Wilton Orange Candy Melts
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs
- Orange Mini M&Ms (or other candy)
- Wax Paper
- Stick a lollipop stick through a marshmallow for each pop you'll be making.
- Melt the orange candy melts according to package directions. Dip each marshmallow in the candy melts until fully coated, then tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess.
- Add candy eyes and an orange M&M for the nose. Allow the candy to harden.
- Melt the yellow candy melts according to package directions, and add to a piping bag fitted with a small tip (I used a #2 tip).
- On the wax paper, draw the shape of large mustaches with the yellow candy melts and fill them in. Do the same for eyebrows for each eye. Allow to harden completely.
- Use a toothpick to add a dab of orange candy melts to the back of the eyebrows and mustache and affix them to the front of each marshmallow pop. Allow to harden and package as desired.