This National Diabetes Month Get to Know Fifty50 Foods blog post is part of a paid Megan Media and Fifty50 Foods blogging program. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. National Diabetes...
The Lorax Marshmallow Pops – Celebrating the Birthday of Dr. Seuss
THE LORAX MARSHMALLOW POPS
- Jumbo Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- Large Lollipop Sticks
- Wilton Yellow Candy Melts
- Wilton Orange Candy Melts
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs
- Orange Mini M&Ms (or other candy)
- Wax Paper
- Stick a lollipop stick through a marshmallow for each pop you'll be making.
- Melt the orange candy melts according to package directions. Dip each marshmallow in the candy melts until fully coated, then tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess.
- Add candy eyes and an orange M&M for the nose. Allow the candy to harden.
- Melt the yellow candy melts according to package directions, and add to a piping bag fitted with a small tip (I used a #2 tip).
- On the wax paper, draw the shape of large mustaches with the yellow candy melts and fill them in. Do the same for eyebrows for each eye. Allow to harden completely.
- Use a toothpick to add a dab of orange candy melts to the back of the eyebrows and mustache and affix them to the front of each marshmallow pop. Allow to harden and package as desired.