Easter is in just a few weeks and we love making some fun treats for the kids plus occasionally their classrooms. These chicks are just about the cutest things ever. They are also the...
The Lorax Marshmallow Pops – Celebrating the Birthday of Dr. Seuss
THE LORAX MARSHMALLOW POPS
- Jumbo Jet Puffed Marshmallows
- Large Lollipop Sticks
- Wilton Yellow Candy Melts
- Wilton Orange Candy Melts
- Wilton Candy Eyeballs
- Orange Mini M&Ms (or other candy)
- Wax Paper
- Stick a lollipop stick through a marshmallow for each pop you'll be making.
- Melt the orange candy melts according to package directions. Dip each marshmallow in the candy melts until fully coated, then tap on the side of the bowl to remove excess.
- Add candy eyes and an orange M&M for the nose. Allow the candy to harden.
- Melt the yellow candy melts according to package directions, and add to a piping bag fitted with a small tip (I used a #2 tip).
- On the wax paper, draw the shape of large mustaches with the yellow candy melts and fill them in. Do the same for eyebrows for each eye. Allow to harden completely.
- Use a toothpick to add a dab of orange candy melts to the back of the eyebrows and mustache and affix them to the front of each marshmallow pop. Allow to harden and package as desired.