My family is pretty good about brushing regularly. I am lucky. My kids understand the importance of brushing their teeth or at least they believe me when I tell them that their teeth will...
VTech Connect to Cell Phone
There is nothing worse than having a great conversation and then losing the call because you hit a dead spot in your house that has bad cell service. This has happened to me countless times at my house and it is the most annoying thing ever.
I have been on important conference calls only to have them disconnected. VTech has eliminated this problem by creating the Connect to Cell™ phone system.
ABOUT THE VTECH CONNECT TO CELL PHONE
VTech Connect to Cell™ phone- 2 Handset Connect to Cell™ Answering System with Cordless Headset, is a home office system that allows full wireless hands free access for a home phone line, and up to two cell phone lines.
The system contains an answering machine with 14 minutes of digital recording time, two DECT 6.0 wireless phones, and a DECT 6.0 head set. It can be expanded up to twelve devices through one central unit and phone jack. Conference call an outside line on up to four hand sets at once, and intercom all the hand sets and head sets together as walkie-talkies, alleviating the need to shout between rooms.
The unit can store up to 50 caller IDs and waiting calls, along with The last 10 numbers that called in redial, and it includes options for call screening and call intercept, making it easily able to function in an office in addition to the home.HD Audio, duplex handset and speaker phone, a backlit keypad and display, and trilingual prompts, allowing a choice of English, French, and Spanish provides flexibility in a home or office environment. With an ECO mode for powersaving, a quiet mode, and mute options, the system offers an array of possible uses.
The Vtech Connect to Cell™ system allows the user to integrate their home phone and cellphones into one central device. This also eliminates any in home cellphone deadspots. By placing the unit in a place it will receive reception, it provides wireless coverage of an entire home or office. Messages can be retrieved from the handset system, and are stored with date and time stamps. Connect to Cell™ with to up to two wifi enabled cellular phones, and download up to 2000 records from the phone's contact list. Connected with an iPhone®, the user's ringtone can be shared through the entire system.
- Download Phonebook From Cell: Store 2000 records from up to two different cell phones; no need to input names and numbers into your cordless phone system.
- Virtual Multi-Line Operation: Pair up to two cellular lines and one landline with your cordless system. Then, enjoy the freedom to make and receive calls on all three lines—all at once.
- Make and receive landline and cellular calls: Connect to BLUETOOTH®-enabled cellular phones to make and receive cellular calls with the ease and comfort of a home phone system.
- HD Audio
- Caller ID/Call Waiting*—stores 50 calls
- Full duplex handset speakerphone
- Backlit keypad and display
- ECO Mode power-conserving technology
- Quiet Mode
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Expandable up to 12 devices (cordless handsets or pendants) with only one phone jack
- Connect to Cell™
- Contact Share – Hand-pick the mobile phone contacts you want to add to your system
- Caller ID Share – add contacts from your landline system to your mobile phone
- Mobile Notifications
- Digital Answering System
- Up to 14 minutes of digital recording time
- Call screening
- Call intercept
- Remote access
- Message retrieval from handset
- Message time and date stamp
- Multiple headset wearing styles
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- Intercom between handsets and headset
- Conference between an outside line and up to 4 cordless handsets
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator
- Trilingual prompts—choose between English, Spanish or French
- Volume control
- Any key answer
- Last 10 number redial
GET SOCIAL WITH VTECH
Visit the Vtech website
Like Vtech on Facebook
Tweet with Vtech on Twitter
I was provided with product for review purposes.