This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Ideal Image for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. We had an amazing summer. We spent a lot of time at beach together...
Vanilla Sugar Scrub Recipe with Printable Labels
There is nothing like a great scrub in the shower. I love exfoliating my skin with something that smells great and works well. Scrubs are actually easy to make and they make your skin feel amazing!
I am loving the smell of vanilla right now. I go through scent phases but I always have problems with fake scents which is why the real vanilla used in this recipe makes it just smell amazing!!
Try it out and let me know what you think.
VANILLA SUGAR SCRUB
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Vitamin E Oil
- Rubbing Alcohol
- Spray a container of choice with rubbing alcohol and set aside until dry.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt coconut oil.
- Add in vanilla, vitamin E oil, and sugar, and stir until well combined.
- Spoon your scrub into your jar and seal.
- Store in a covered container at room temperature.
- Place in a container of your choice for packaging. I used a jar that I had on hand but I just purchased the Le Parfait French Glass Canning Jars for my next batches. The jars are really cute with French writing. The wider the jar, the better for reaching in a scooping out unless you are packaging with one of these cute 4 Pcs. X Wooden Hand Carved Thai Palm Wood Spoons attached. Simply drill a small hole into the handle of the spoon and attach to jar with ribbon.
In the shower, or bath, gently message on areas of dry skin, and rinse clean.