This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Famous Footwear for Famous Footwear for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine. It is back-to-school time and if there is one thing that...
Vacation Fashion: Road Trip Style from Kohl’s
We are on the road a lot again this summer and frankly I would like to do that in style. I love being able to mix and match pieces while I travel which makes it much easier to look good on the road.
I need clothing that I can easily switch around from day to night plus cold to hot. The key with road trip clothing is to find styles that don't wrinkle easily or if they wrinkle they can easily be steamed out in the shower.
On the Road
- LC Conrad Capri Leggings — $9.99
- SO High Low Tunic — $9.99
- LC Conrad Flip Flops — $12.99
- AB Studio Wrap Cardigan — $24.99
- Dana Buchman Ankle Pants — $29.99
- Candie's Tunic Top — $16.99
- Sonoma Life Criss Cross Flip Flops — $14.99
- Apt 9 Crinkle Scarf — $15.99
- Sonoma Goods for Life Straw Tote — $42.00
- LC Conrad Stud Bird Earrings — $7.50
- Rock and Republic White Skinny Jeans — $59.99
- LC Conrad Pleated Top — $26.99
- Sonoma Goods for Life Flats — $39.99
- Relic Bleeker O-Ring Handbag — $47.60
- Jennifer Lopez Filigree Earrings — $9.00
- Sonoma Solid Cargo Shorts — $21.99
- Sonoma Chambray Shirt — $24.99
- Columbia Newton Ridge Hiking Boots — $79.95
- Mudd Cara Arrow Backpack — $42.00