This post was created in partnership with McDonald's. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Recently my husband and I had a lunch date. We went to McDonald's to try their fun new ordering...
Have You Tried This Yet Products from P&G
The Have You Tried This Yet? program from P&G is all about sharing the value with product innovations to help you look your best and provide the best “home away from home” for your family and house guests.
As you’re juggling many to-dos, keep in mind the high performing Have You Tried This Yet? products from P&G for your family and home:
- Bounce® Dryer Bar Free: Free of dyes and perfumes, Bounce® Dryer Bar Free keeps clothes soft and static under control for up to 3 months* – prepare ahead of time for your out of town guests by washing and drying extra linens in the house before they arrive!
- Tide® Stain Release® Free: Also free of dyes and perfumes, Tide® Stain Release® Free is ideal for holiday visitors who enjoy fragrance-free fabrics and it even helps lift off those pesky stains, leaving you worry free this holiday season
- Bounty ExtraSoft®: For all those planned/unplanned holiday messes, be ready for the wipe-down before and after your guests enjoy your home with Bounty ExtraSoft®—a paper towel that feels and cleans like cloth but doesn’t compromise on clean
By now, your calendar is probably filled with several upcoming events. Try these innovative products specifically designed to keep you looking picture perfect for any occasion:
- Crest® 3D White® 2-Hour Express Strips provide adhesion to fit every person’s unique smile and comes off clean leaving no mess behind, for a fast & easy, pearly white smile
- COVERGIRL® NatureLuxe Silk Foundation’s light formula takes the heavy lifting out of achieving that polished natural complexion, keeping you holiday fresh all season long
- COVERGIRL® NatureLuxe Gloss Balm gives you the sheer color and shine of a gloss with the soft, lightweight feel of an SPF15 balm to help your lips pop in every picture
To help further ease your routine, Kari Byron, host of TV’s Mythbusters, is back and wants you to check out her new brand demonstration videos for the Have You Tried This Yet? program! As a mom, Kari understands how busy we can be, making the importance of finding quality products that conveniently meet your family’s needs so essential. Kari’s Have You Tried This Yet? videos allow consumers to experience firsthand, the innovation and everyday science that go into products that ease the daily routine. This month, be sure to check out the following videos:
- Clairol Nice ’n Easy® Color Blend Foam — Visit www.pgtryit.com to discover the everyday science and innovation behind this at home, unbeatably fade defying foam color among foams, offering a no drip, no mess beauty experience for true-to-you color lasting up to eight weeks and grey coverage.
- Also don’t miss Kari’s Always Infinity® video! The only pad made with an extremely absorbent and thin material called Infinicel™ that can hold 10 times its weight and still feel incredibly light.
For ongoing updates and information on everything Have You Tried This Yet? head over to www.pgtryit.com.
*Depends on size of bar, frequency of use and dryer settings.
WIN A P&G PRODUCT GIFT PACK HERE!
One lucky reader will win a gift pack of all of the products described above. To enter, tell me one thing from the P&G Have You Tried This Yet? website that you would like to try. Leave the answer as a comment below as your first, mandatory entry. If you cut and paste another entry on this blog, your entry will not count.
BONUS ENTRIES FOR EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN
Enter any of my other giveaways – take five entries for each contest you enter.
Enter any giveaways at The Mommy Insider and/or Atlanta Moms. Leave which giveaway you entered in the comments.
List this giveaway on any giveaway linky or giveaway site
Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog
Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or sidebar
Give me K+ on Klout in Social Media, Blogging or Moms and Tweet about it. You can do each topic once per day (so 6 entries per day total). Leave your Klout name in the comments so I can check it on my list.
Like this post by clicking the Facebook “Like” button
Follow @StacieinAtlanta on Twitter (that’s me!)
Tweet about the contest (up to 4 X per day – Subscribers can tweet every 2 hours or 12 X per day). Tweet MUST have the giveaway item, the word giveaway in the tweet and a link to this post.
Giveaway ends 01/31/12 at 11:59 PM EST. All entries must be properly recorded in the comments to count (i.e. Link to tweets, Facebook page, etc). Winner will be notified via email and has 24 hours to respond. If winner does not respond, a new winner will be chosen and notified.
Disclosure: These products were sent to me on behalf of P&G