Did you know? since 1980, the childhood obesity rate has more than doubled for children ages 2 – 5 and more than tripled for children ages 6 – 11. Between 1981 and 1997, free...
Small Talk Six – 6 Costumes
Ok this is a fun one. I haven't participated in a while because I really haven't had the time. But I couldn't resist jumping in for the fun this weekend. The topic is 6 costumes that you think would be fun for the bedroom. So here goes:
1. Lois and Hal from Malcolm in the Middle – although I am not sure that would technically be a costume but it sure would be fun!
2. Nurse and the patient
3. School Headmistress and the student
4. Tarzan and Jane (sorry Karen, I had to steal that one from you. It's a good one!)
5. Mr. and Mrs Incredible – ha ha ha!
6. The Princess Bride Couple