Homemade Salisbury Steak with Simple Brown Gravy My husband loves red meat and I love Salisbury steak but I am not a big fan of the frozen boxed kind. Besides the sodium, and preservatives...
Serious Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
SERIOUS CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- In a large sauce pot, heat the butter until hot.
- Stir in the onions, cooking over medium heat until translucent.
- Add in the carrots and celery, cook for an additional two minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, bring the liquid to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and add in the egg noodles and chicken.
- Simmer until the egg noodles are fully cooked, about seven minutes. Season with salt and pepper as desired, add in the parsley, and serve.