This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of the Wasa. I am someone who loves crackers. I really love them. Did you know that nothing compares with the taste and crunch...
Serious Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
SERIOUS CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- In a large sauce pot, heat the butter until hot.
- Stir in the onions, cooking over medium heat until translucent.
- Add in the carrots and celery, cook for an additional two minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, bring the liquid to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and add in the egg noodles and chicken.
- Simmer until the egg noodles are fully cooked, about seven minutes. Season with salt and pepper as desired, add in the parsley, and serve.