If you are hosting a spooky fun Halloween bash for your kids, it is important to have the right food. Kids are picky and will most enjoy something that is simple and fun. These...
Serious Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
SERIOUS CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- In a large sauce pot, heat the butter until hot.
- Stir in the onions, cooking over medium heat until translucent.
- Add in the carrots and celery, cook for an additional two minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, bring the liquid to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and add in the egg noodles and chicken.
- Simmer until the egg noodles are fully cooked, about seven minutes. Season with salt and pepper as desired, add in the parsley, and serve.