We love creating fun desserts around here and when it comes to the fall, we use things around the house and come up with some really fun things. Halloween is quickly approaching and if...
Serious Chicken Noodle Soup Recipe
SERIOUS CHICKEN NOODLE SOUP
- In a large sauce pot, heat the butter until hot.
- Stir in the onions, cooking over medium heat until translucent.
- Add in the carrots and celery, cook for an additional two minutes.
- Add the chicken stock, bring the liquid to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and add in the egg noodles and chicken.
- Simmer until the egg noodles are fully cooked, about seven minutes. Season with salt and pepper as desired, add in the parsley, and serve.