Roll into Summer with the Cooper Tires Summer Drive Event
This post brought to you by Cooper Tires . The content and opinions expressed below are that of Divine Lifestyle.
I don't know about you but tires are almost always the last thing that I think about when it comes to my car.
Oil change? Check.
Tires? Not so much. This is the kind of thing that I think about only when I need it.
Cooper Tires wants you to know how important it is to roll into summer with great tires and they can definitely help you out when it comes to that. The Cooper Tire Summer Drive Event let's you find tires at a great price!
Do you know why it is important to have the best tires on your car? For things like:
- Increased performance for your vehicle
- Better gas mileage
- Improved traction
- A better driving experience
ABOUT COOPER TIRES
Cooper Tires is an American company that specializes in the design, manufacture, marketing and sales of replacement automobile and truck tires, and subsidiaries that specialize in medium truck, motorcycle and racing tires. Cooper Tires are quality tires that fit in your budget!
Cooper Tires offers a premium 65,000-mile treadwear protection warranty and 45-day road test guarantee ensure a confident decision and comfortable ride for SUV and CUV drivers.
Let's check out more on Cooper’s best-in-class product, the Discoverer SRX, a dedicated SUV and CUV tire, the Discoverer STT Pro is Cooper’s latest high performance mud tire and the Discoverer A/T3 tire that provides quality performance in nearly every terrain.
COOPER DISCOVERER SRX
- The Discoverer SRX is a dedicated SUV and CUV tire that is available in numerous sizes. Recently available in 30 additional sizes, fitting a wide range of SUVs and CUVs, making it the perfect tire for summer road trips.
- The Discoverer SRX tires fits a wide selection of SUVs and CUVs.
- The Discoverer SRX features Cooper’s innovative Wear Square, the company’s exclusive visual tread life indicator.
- The Wear Square is located at six points of reference around the inside and outside of the tread. Throughout the tire’s lifetime, the square changes shape beginning with a full square and ending with an exclamation mark when tire tread is low, allowing consumers to quickly and easily assess the approximate tread remaining on the tires.
- The Wear Square can also signal uneven tire wear and possible wheel alignment issues.
- The Discoverer SRX offers a premium 65,000-mile Tread Wear Protection Warranty and a 45-Day Road Test guarantee ensure a confident choice and smooth ride for SUV and CUV drivers, if you aren’t satisfied with your Discoverer SRX tire purchase you may return them to your original dealer within 45 days of purchase for a FREE OF CHARGE Cooper brand replacement only, including mounting and balancing.
COOPER DISCOVERER STT PRO
- The Discoverer STT is Cooper’s latest high performance dedicated off-roading.
- The Discoverer STT allows drivers to undertake impressive off-road capabilities without sacrificing high on-road performance. Offered in a wide range of commercial and large diameter flotation sizes.
COOPER DISCOVERER A/T3
- The Discoverer A/T3 tire utilizes leading technology, compounding and design to provide quality support through various terrains.
- The Discoverer A/T3 tread enhances wet traction and reduces rolling resistance.
GET A $70 VISA CARD WHEN YOU BUY COOPER TIRES
Now from June 1st through July 15th, you can get a prepaid Visa card worth up to $70 when purchasing a new set of four qualifying Cooper Tires through participating dealers. So now you can get a good deal on tires and money back!
FIND COOPER TIRES NEAR YOU!
Use this handy Dealer Locator to find Cooper Tires near you!
Cooper makes great tires. That’s what we have on our truck right now.
I definitely need to remember to check my tires more often. Before my next trip I need to see if I need new ones.
My husband swears by Cooper Tires. They’re the only brand he buys, and we haven’t had a problem yet.
This sounds like a great brand of tires. I will keep this in mind next time I need new tires.
We don’t need tires right now but I know when that time comes I will wish a deal like this was still going on. Good tires are so important for safety.
Tires are so important and good ones are Vitallly important … glad you are sharing this brand. I haven’t personally used them, but have heard great things abut Coopers tires.
I have had Cooper Tires before. It sounds like this is a good time to buy again!
We have to get new tires soon. It’s such an important reminder to check.
I hate to even think about the weather now, but I would need tires that are great in the snow. Chicago winters are BRUTAL!
I may be needing tires soon. I need to look at these
We just replaced our tires before a long trip! You have to make sure to replace them before the tread gets too low!
I don’t think about tires at all as I have never learned to drive! Born and raised in NYC and I take mass transit everywhere! But that Visa card sounds pretty sweet! LOL 🙂
Sounds like some really great tires and how fabulous that you get a rebate on them with the visa card. We just got new tires not long ago but our other vehicle will need em next so will keep this brand in mind for when the time comes.
Wow, now is a great time to get new tires! That $70 gift card could go a long way!
Tires are often overlooked but so important for road safety. I just got new tires and my car feels so much more stable.
I haven’t heard of Cooper tires before. Mind you we don’t have a vehicle so I don’t know much, but this sounds great!
Tires were never something I thought about until I bought a Jeep. Now, if my tires are low or wearing down, I can feel it in the way it drives. My husband claims this is because of the 4 wheel drive and I can honestly say I have no idea if that’s true or not! Anyway, now I always make sure to let him know that it “feels funny” and then he puts air in the tires and all is well again. I do need new ones though. I’ll have to check out Cooper.
I know we will probably need new tires for our car soon, but I’ll have to see if we need them during this great offer. I mean if we are needing them somewhat soon, I’d like to take advantage of this great deal!
Tires is one of those things I don’t generally deal with any more. I used to. I do check the tread and make sure they are good. But, I have OnStar and they do a systems check every time I get in my car. They can tell when my tires need aired and if their are any issues. I also tend to get my car serviced regularly. So, they get taken care of them.
I couldn’t agree more. When it comes to my tires I hardly give them a second thougt. My husband usually keeps up with that LOL.
It’s so important to check your tires often! Especially when you are traveling long distances!
What a good deal for anyone needing tires. Tires can be expensive.
I need some new tires. Gotta do it in time. Just replaced the brakes. Maybe next month new tires.
Good tires are oh so important any time of the year. I haven’t heard of Cooper but now I know to look for them when it’s tire time.
I never think about my tires either! I need to look at my tires because I’m guessing they probably need to be replaced soon!
I am right there with you on this, because I always seem to forget to change my tires and get them checked. I think it would be a really good idea for me to look at tires soon and see if I can find some good ones that I can replace my old ones. It would be so nice to have all these benefits just by changing my tires, such as having better gas mileage and getting better traction. Now I definitely want to get some new tires, so I will see if I can find any tire events going on in my area soon!
I was literally just thinking yesterday that I’m so glad my car warns me when my tire pressure is low since I NEVER look at my tires! I really need to get better about that.
Some brand new wheels is what I’m thinking about putting in for my Huyndai Elantra. Well, the decision is still to be made about either buying new wheels or just doing a wheel alignment and just rotating the wheels. Since winter is coming up soon I would like to be more prepared than last year’s winter storm.
Now that my husband drives trucks for a living, we seem to focus a lot more on tires than we used to. This week we are also putting new low-profile sport tires on our EVO. As much as getting new tires isn’t fun for our bank account, now that we have a baby to keep safe, we have been so diligent on getting our tires rotated and balanced, checking the air pressure, and watching for unusual tread wear.
good. thank you
good. thank you!