Garlic Cheese Rolls Recipe These garlic and cheese roll ups are really so good and one of the key ingredients is that fresh garlic that we used. They’re so simple to make you’ll want...
Easy Halloween DIY: Pretzel Pumpkins
Halloween is almost here and that means that the majority of us are figuring out where we are taking our kids or what the plan is for this fabulous day. I love everything about Halloween from the spooky costumes and treats to the fabulous decor and general spirit of the season, I really love this day. Whether you are looking for halloween party candy, halloween pretzel broomsticks, desserts for fall, spooky halloween treats or even halloween pretzels, we've got you covered. We hope that you love these Pretzel Pumpkins.
- 24 mini pretzels
- 1 cup orange candy melts
- 24 green mini M&Ms
- Lay pretzels out on wax paper lined cookie sheet.
- Heat orange candy chips by microwaving for 30 seconds stirring and repeating until melted. Allow to cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Dip each pretzel in candy and place on sheet to set.
- Transfer candy to corner of zippered bag and clip tiny piece off of corner to pipe.
- Pipe candy over inside of pretzel to form shape of pumpkin. Smooth with finger if necessary.
- Place mini M&M on side for stem (add more melted candy on M&M as glue if needed).
- Place cookie sheet in refrigerator for 20 minutes to allow candy to set.
- You can also melt one black candy chip for 45-60 seconds and use a toothpick to paint on a Jack O Lantern face.
This pumpkin pretzels recipe is absolutely adorable and can be used for a variety of Halloween things. Perfect for a Halloween class party or just to make for friends, everyone loves these halloween pretzels. The mini pretzels make the best pumpkins because they truly look like pumpkin shaped pretzels. You can also easily make these pumpkin spice pretzels by adding a quarter teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice. We hope that you are inspired by these Pretzel Pumpkins. Happy Halloween.