As always, Best Buy is the only destination for my family for exciting new mobile PC devices. That includes the fabulous, new Satellite Radius 12 by Toshiba. With the recent launch of Windows 10,...
Perfect Tech Gift for Everyone – Zubie
Did you know that 52% of car breakdowns are battery related?
I used to have a car that constant'y broke down due to battery issues. I was stranded. A LOT. I never knew when the oil was supposed to be changed or the tires rotated and balanced. I needed my husband to do everything.
I also have three children who I know will be driving someday and I want to make certain that they are equipped with all of the available options that will help them with car maintenance.
Have you heard of Zubie?
WHAT IS ZUBIE?
Zubie makes it easy to know and understand what’s going on under the hood, plus save money on maintenance. This easy-to-install device helps you keep your car running by giving timely information about your car’s health, and alerting you to potential problems:
• Engine Problems: Be alerted to problem codes reported by your engine, and understand what they mean.
• Check Engine Light: Translate the Check Engine light into plain English.
• Know exactly why the light is on, and avoid an unnecessary trip to the repair shop.
• Dead Battery: Track battery levels and be alerted to a problem BEFORE a dead battery leaves you stranded.
• Repair Cost & Insight: Know how serious a problem might be, and receive an estimate of likely repair costs before you go to the repair shop.
• Driving Behavior: Manage your driving habits to improve fuel economy and preserve overall car value over time.
This is the perfect kind of gadget that will appeal to both my husband and myself.There are so many cool things that Zubie can do and I cannot wait to try it out.
SEE ZUBIE IN ACTION ON VIDEO
GET A DISCOUNT ON ZUBIE
Order today with code SAVE20DEC and save 20% on your Zubie Key plus one year of service. Offer good through January 31, 2013. Shipping charges apply.
GET SOCIAL WITH ZUBIE
I will be receiving a key to test out Zubie and will be doing a few more blog posts to share my experience. I am excited about many of the features so stay tuned!