Pantene Scientists partnered with Olay’s anti-aging experts to get to the root of women’s aging hair and developed Pantene’s first and only line of anti-aging hair care products to fight multiple signs of hair aging:
· reduces breakage
· prevents split ends
· controls frizz
· controls unruly grays
· minimizes lackluster color
· minimizes a thin look
· minimizes dryness
PANTENE EXPERT COLLECTION AGEDEFY SHAMPOO
Turn your shower into the Fountain of Youth. Help fight the 7 signs of aging hair—unruly grays, dryness, lackluster color, thinning, breakage, split ends, and frizz—for hair that acts up to 10 years younger.
I love this shampoo. It makes me want to wash my hair even more. My hair looks glossy and vibrant. It even behaves a little better.
PANTENE EXPERT COLLECTION AGEDEFY CONDITIONER
Tired of tired-looking hair? Fight the 7 signs of aging hair—unruly grays, dryness, lackluster color, thinning, breakage, split ends, and frizz—to restore smoothness and shine, and help you turn back the strands of time.
This conditioner left my hair feeling smooth and silky.
Take the time to make rough, dry hair a thing of the past. This intense nourishing formula, designed with Olay® Anti-Aging Experts, helps restore healthy hydration levels for fully moisturized, beautifully rejuvenated locks.
This masque is absolutely amazing. My hair was silky and soft plus my color looked fabulous!
1. A great haircut and a good hair color, preferably one with the least amount of chemicals, is sure to take years off your look.
2. Longer hair on older women can sometimes make faces appear elongated – as we age, we are fighting gravity and this goes for hair too! Older heads of hair look great with short, geometric cuts.
3. Using anti-aging hair products, such as Pantene Pro-V Age Defy doesn’t necessarily mean you’re losing your hair or addressing a sometimes taboo issue. This collection can be used as a preventative measure to keep you looking and feeling confident about your hair every day.o The PantenePro-V Age Defy Daily Thickening Treatment is such a great product because it has cumulative benefits. Not only does this product thicken the diameter of hair strands, making hair appear fuller, but it can also be used as a root lifter. It’ll leave hair softer and shinier which will make you look younger.
4. You should start any hair style with a clean base, so be sure to use the Pantene Pro-V Age Defy Shampoo and Conditioner regimen in conjunction with the rest of the Age Defy collection for maximum benefits. Using the entire collection together will give you hair that’s soft, touchable and shiny.
5. Sweeping hair away from your face is a great way to look 10 years younger. Pulling hair away from the face is great way to expose your facial features. Add a small side braid, starting at the temples, to incorporate into the ponytail to add a fun, youthful detail. This will also gently pull the eye area back, giving you an instant eye lift!
6. Create a youthful looking ponytail by skipping elastic and pulling large pieces of hair to one side of your head and pin them loosely behind your ear. This will make your crown look fuller and thicker. This also pulls hair away from the face to expose your neck and collarbone to make you feel sexy and youthful. To take this style from day to night, loosely pin the remaining “ponytail” up to look like a beautiful, full side bun. Allowing pieces to fall out will create an effortless, elegant look.
7. For a voluptuous, playful look, pull hair from your temples to the back of your head, including your bangs, and loosely pin it at the back of your crown. Sweeping the bangs back from the face creates a fuller style that’s sure to make you look younger.
All items were provided by the Accessories Council for review purposes. This year the Accessories Council rounded up their top Mother's Day gift picks and they asked me to share them with you. Their favorite...
Harlow Faux Wrap Dressy Cocktail Dress, Ravishing Rouge (Womens Plus Size) – $98.00 A curve skimming faux wrap silhouette epitomizes easy elegance. We kept it simple with ¾ length sleeves and a flattering surplice...
Welcome to divine lifestyle! thanks for stopping by.
Stacie lives in Atlanta, Georgia with her husband and children. She has an insatiable love of travel, loves food and creating recipes (with her chef husband), is an avid shopper, loves all things tech, beauty & fashion. She hoards shoes & handbags. Stacie and her family are avid DIYers currently renovating their entire 1968 Brady Bunch house.
Stacie Connerty is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to https://divinelifestyle.com