In a tough world, you need a tough tool that’s up to the challenge. One that’s brave. Bold. Brash. That’s the Rayovac Indestructible Light. With aluminum/titanium construction, unique metal and rubber design, superior engineering,...
Make Mondays Good with Jimmy Dean Shine it Forward + 20 Random Acts of Kindness
Make Mondays Good with Jimmy Dean Shine it Forward + 20 Random Acts of Kindness #MondaysForGood
For years I would consider myself to not be a Mondays kind of girl. In fact, I am not even a morning person. I am more of an afternoon/early evening person. And then a lot of times I am a night owl. Now I am all about loving Mondays and I think that you should be too!
We love doing good things in our community. My kids get just as involved as I do and we have done things like pay for someone's breakfast, bring coffee to a teacher and pay tolls on the highway for people behind us. The thing is that doing good can be easy and since it feels great, why not do it more often?
Jimmy Dean believes that good mornings lead to great days. Starting the day with a great breakfast, like a Jimmy Dean breakfast sandwich, can have a positive impact on your day. And, when you’re feeling good, you’re likely to “do some good.” Jimmy Dean is launching its new “Shine it Forward” campaign, which reinforces how small acts of kindness – volunteering, buying coffee for a co-worker, or holding the door open for a stranger – can create a positive chain reaction and turn the world into a brighter place. Here are some small acts of kindness that you can do today:
- Pay the toll for the driver behind you
- Make someone a meal
- Smile at strangers
- Donate old sports equipment
- Offer someone a few free hours of babysitting
- Compliment someone
- Send someone a happy email
- Handwrite a letter to someone
- Pay for someone's coffee
- Do something nice for your child's teacher
- Buy someone flowers
- Say thank you to someone who makes a difference in your community
- Say good morning and smile to someone standing next to you
- Put a coin or two in an expired meter
- Let someone ahead of you in traffic
- Forgive someone a debt and never bring it up again
- Simply say “I'm sorry” when you're wrong
- Ask someone “How are you really doing?”—and then really listen to her response
- Help a friend pack for a move
- Leave a generous tip for a pleasant waiter
To kick off the campaign, Jimmy Dean announced today (11/2) the launch of #MondaysForGood and they want to rally America to join the “Shine it Forward” movement. is encouraging people nationwide to make their Monday mornings matter by taking time to do something nice for others.
Jimmy Dean wants to hear from you and they would love for you to get involved in the “Shine it Forward” campaign. Get involved by sharing your #MondaysForGood story on social and visiting www.JimmyDeanShineOn.com to sign the petition and make #MondaysForGood a national holiday.
Tweet @JimmyDean or Post on Facebook/Instagram using #MondaysForGood and share what good you would do if given a Monday morning off to do good.
Do anything from our list above.
Tweet with Jimmy Dean on Twitter
Check out Jimmy Dean on Instagram
By introducing #MondaysForGood, Jimmy Dean wants to turn Monday mornings into the best part of the week. Remember, no act of kindness is too big or small so start today!