We are in Nashville for a conference / retreat that we attend every year. Each year is a different city and this is probably the 9th or 10th conference we have attended. Last night's...
Make a Difference By Making a Comment
Something really amazing is happening during this chat. For every reply to the discussion, Random House Children's Books will be donating a book to First Book. The goal is to have 2500 replies so that we can get 2500 books donated.
WHAT IS FIRST BOOK?
First Book provides access to new books for children in need. For more information of First Book please visit their website.
HOW YOU CAN PARTICIPATE
- At 8pm EST on August 18th come to the BlogFrog First Book Reading Pledge discussion to participate in the live chat.
- Reply with your pledge of how many hours per week you will read to your children.
- Join in the conversation we will be having around the question “If you could spend a summer day living inside a children's book or novel what would it be?”
- Have fun talking with other like-minded members who enjoy supporting children's literacy.
- If you can't make the live chat, then you can come back to this discussion anytime until August 26th with your pledge.
- Tell your friends and spread the word!
Thanks so much for your ongoing support of our Random House Read and Play Summer Fun Community this summer! You guys have been amazing!