Non Comedogenic Bronzer Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Cream Bronzer I am a huge fan of Maybelline, it is definitely one of my favorite drugstore brands. This Summer they have released a new product, it...
L’oreal True Match Lumi Glow Glotion
L'oreal True Match Lumi Glow Glotion
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Glotion is a lightweight, luminous tinted moisturizer that instantly hydrates and luminizes skin for an all-over, fresh, natural glow and a radiant finish. The highlighting L oreal Lumi Lotion formula delivers an illuminating color tint to enhance your skin's natural skin glow for a healthier, brighter complexion. We love L oreal Paris Lumi Glotion. We hope that you find this L oreal Lumi Glow Lotion Glowtion review post valuable and that you love this L'oreal glow enhancer product.
True Match Lumi glow lotion formula is infused with Glycerin and Shea Butter for all day continuous hydration, nourishment and to keep skin soft and smooth. Available in 4 shades for all skin tones and containing micro-shimmers to create a natural-looking glow, True Match Lumi glow lotion can be worn alone, under foundation, or target areas for a more luminous effect.
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Hello Halo Liquid Highlighter | Revolution Translucent Baking Powder | IT Cosmetics Confidence in Your Glow Bronzers | Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Powder Review | It Cosmetics Je Nes Se Quoi Complexion Perfection Palette | Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Review | Luminess Air Makeup Airbrush Machine Review
The True Match Lumi Glotion is a popular choice among beauty bloggers and makeup artists, and it has received rave reviews from customers. The True Match Lumi Glotion can be worn alone for a sheer, natural glow, or it can be layered over foundation for added radiance. It is also a great option for those who want to add a touch of color to their skin without feeling weighed down.
What is Glotion or Glowtion?
Glotion or Glowtion is the same thing as Lumi Glotion which is the product we are discussing in this post. L oreal paris true match lumi glotion looks great on any skin type.
How to Use L oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion
Do you know how to use Lumi Glotion? L'oreal Lumi Glotion how to use is super easy.
- Apply it to clean, moisturized skin after cleansing and toning.
- Use a small amount and blend it well with your fingers or a blender brush or sponge.
- Apply the L oreal Lumi Lotion it all over your face for a natural glow, or target specific areas like contouring for a dramatic effect.
- If you find that it is too glowy, you can set it with a powder or use a brush to blend out more.
Benefits of Using L'Oreal.Lumi Glow
- Instantly hydrates and luminizes skin for an all-over, fresh, natural glow
- Lightweight and delivers an illuminating color tint for healthy, radiant skin
- Infused with Glycerin and Shea Butter for all day continuous hydration
- Available in 4 shades for all skin tones
- Can be worn alone, under foundation, or target areas for a more luminous effect
Ways to Use L Oreal Lumi Lotion
- Choose the l'oreal.lumi glow shade that best matches your skin tone.
- Apply all over the face and neck after cleansing and toning.
- Can be worn alone or under foundation.
- For all over glow: apply under or over foundation.
- For a more luminous effect, apply to the high points of the face, such as the cheekbones, forehead, and bridge of the nose.
- To use as a highlighter apply a lighter shade than your skin tone above cheekbone, forehead, cupids bow and chin.
- To use as contour apply a darker shade than your skin tone to contours of cheeks.
- I added it to my CC Cream and foundation for a dewy, radiant effect.
What's My L oreal Paris True Match Lumi Glotion Shade?
I started with L oreal Lumi Lotion light and quickly switched to L oreal Lumi Lotion Medium. I discovered some cc cream that was a little light for me. However, when I mixed it with l'oreal.lumi glow, the mixture became the perfect, shimmery foundation. This gives me radiant dewy skin without looking to overdone or wet. I LOVE IT.
Pros of L'oreal Glow Enhancer
- Lightweight, on-greasy and easy to apply
- Provides a natural, radiant glow
- Infused with glycerin and shea butter to hydrate and nourish the skin
- Available in four l'oreal.lumi glow shades to match a variety of skin tones
- Contains micro-shimmers for a natural-looking glow
- Affordable – I always buy on sale to stock up
Cons Loreal Lumi Lotion
- l'oreal glow enhancer can be a little too dewy or glowy for some people
- Can be difficult to find in stores
- l'oreal.lumi glow can oxidize on some skin tones
- Can be a little pricey depending on where you purchase
Ingredients in L Oreal Paris Lumi Glotion
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Isododecane, Stearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Sodium Chloride, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Mica, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance (Parfum), Benzyl Alcohol, [+/- CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 77492 (Iron Oxides), CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 15985 (Yellow 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake)]
L'Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Glotion or L oreal Lumi Lotion is a great option for those looking for a lightweight, luminous tinted moisturizer that instantly hydrates and luminizes skin for an all-over, fresh, natural glow. l'oreal.lumi glow is easy to apply and provides a beautiful, radiant finish. Available in 4 shades for all skin tones and can be worn alone, under foundation, or target areas for a more luminous effect. L'Oreal True Match Lumi Glow Glotion is available in four shades: Light, Medium, Tan, and Deep. It is a drugstore product that retails for around $10. We hope that you enjoyed this L'oreal True Match Lumi Glow Glotion post. Happy shopping!
History of L'Oréal
L'Oréal (creator of L'oreal.Lumi Glow) is a French multinational cosmetics, personal care, and beauty company. The company was founded in 1909 by Eugène Schueller, a young French chemist, who developed a hair dye formula called Oréale, which he sold to Parisian hairdressers. Schueller formulated and manufactured his own products, which he then decided to sell to Parisian hairdressers. On 31 July 1919, Schueller registered his company, the Société Française de Teintures Inoffensives pour Cheveux (Safe Hair Dye Company of France). The guiding principles of the company, which eventually became L'Oréal in 1919, were research and innovation in the field of beauty.
L'Oréal Paris grew rapidly in the early 20th century. The company expanded its product line to include other cosmetics, such as lipstick and face powder. L'Oréal continued to grow and expand throughout the second half of the 20th century plus expanded into new markets.L'Oréal's first major breakthrough came in 1925 with the launch of its first permanent hair dye, called L'Oréal Azur. The product was an instant success, and it helped to establish L'Oréal as a leading player in the hair care market. In the 1930s, they were exporting products to other countries such as China and India. In the years that followed, L'Oréal continued to expand its product range, and it also began to make inroads into the skincare and makeup markets.
Milestones in L'Oreal History
- 1925: Launched first permanent hair dye,
- 1930s: Introduced first sunscreen product.
- 1939: Launched first skincare product, called Ambre Solaire, establishing L'Oréal as a leading player in the skincare market.
- 1940s: Expanded product line to include skincare and makeup products.
- 1950s: Acquired other cosmetics companies. Launched its first anti-aging skincare product.
- 1957: Launched first makeup product called True Match establishing L'Oréal as a leading player in the makeup market.
- 1960s: Expanded internationally, acquired other cosmetics companies, such as Maybelline and Lancome and became a global leader in the beauty industry.
- 1970s: Launched first anti-aging skincare product, called Revitalift, establishing L'Oréal as a leader in the anti-aging market.
- 1980s: L'Oréal launched its first sun care product, called Anthelios establishing L'Oréal as a leader in the sun care market. L'Oréal introduced its first hair care product for men.
- 1990s: L'Oréal launched its first color cosmetics product for men. L'Oréal launched its first men's skincare product, called Men Expert, establishing L'Oréal as a leader in the men's skincare market.
- 2009: L'Oréal celebrated its 100th anniversary.
- 2013: L'Oréal launched its first virtual makeup app.
- 2016: L'Oréal launched its first artificial intelligence-powered skincare product.
L'Oréal, a multinational company with operations in over 150 countries, has continued to grow in the 21st century and has acquired several more cosmetics companies, such as Urban Decay and NYX. They have also launched a number of new products. L'Oréal's products are sold in over 150 countries, and the company generates annual sales of over €29 billion. They employ 82,000+ people, have a portfolio of over 36 brands, including L'Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, and Lancôme.
L'Oréal as a Company
Committed to sustainability. L'Oréal has set a goal of becoming carbon neutral by 2050. has also expanded into new markets, such as Brazil and Russia. It is the world's largest cosmetics company by sales and revenue.
Committed to research and innovation. L'Oréal is committed to research and innovation, and it spends over $1 billion each year on research and development. The company has a team of over 3,000 scientists who are working to develop new products and technologies. L'Oréal is also committed to corporate social responsibility. The company has a number of initiatives in place to help protect the environment and to improve the lives of its employees and customers.
Constantly evolving. The company is always looking for new ways to improve its products and services. L'Oréal provides its employees with the opportunity to develop their skills and to grow their careers. L'Oréal's passion for beauty drives its commitment to making the world a more beautiful place.
Major player in the beauty industry with a long and successful history.L'Oréal commits to research and innovation, and constantly develops new products and technologies. It also commits to sustainability, and works to reduce its environmental impact.
Global leader in the cosmetics industry. The company has a strong portfolio of brands, a global reach, and a commitment to innovation. L'Oréal Paris is committed to making beauty accessible to everyone, regardless of age, gender, or ethnicity.