My kids love crafts and they love Halloween. They are always begging me to buy more supplies and do more things every year. Here are a couple of ideas of fun things that you...
Lime Essential Oil Moon Dough
- 4 cups of white flour
- ½ cup of baby oil
- 5-7 drops of lime essential oil
- Mixing Bowl
- Green food coloring, optional
- In your mixing bowl add the 4 cups of flour and ½ cup of baby oil. Mix well.
- Add 3-4 drops of the green food coloring. Then, add the 5-7 drops of lime oil. Knead the dough so the color disperses.
- Take the mixture into your hands and knead it. The heat from your hands will help form and soften it into shape.
- To use your moon dough, just form the dough in your hand or molds to make a variety of shapes. If the dough is still too crumbly, add a few drops of baby oil at a time until it is the consistency you wish.
- Store your lime moon dough in an air tight container when not in use and it should stay fresh for weeks.
- Should it loose its consistency, just add a few more drops of baby oil and mix until softened again.