Starbucks Bottle Christmas Treat Holder Craft Don’t you love turning trash into treasure? If you enjoy Starbucks bottled drinks, be sure to hang onto those bottles because you will want to give these adorable...
Lime Essential Oil Moon Dough
- 4 cups of white flour
- ½ cup of baby oil
- 5-7 drops of lime essential oil
- Mixing Bowl
- Green food coloring, optional
- In your mixing bowl add the 4 cups of flour and ½ cup of baby oil. Mix well.
- Add 3-4 drops of the green food coloring. Then, add the 5-7 drops of lime oil. Knead the dough so the color disperses.
- Take the mixture into your hands and knead it. The heat from your hands will help form and soften it into shape.
- To use your moon dough, just form the dough in your hand or molds to make a variety of shapes. If the dough is still too crumbly, add a few drops of baby oil at a time until it is the consistency you wish.
- Store your lime moon dough in an air tight container when not in use and it should stay fresh for weeks.
- Should it loose its consistency, just add a few more drops of baby oil and mix until softened again.