Non Comedogenic Bronzer Maybelline Dream Bronze BB Cream Bronzer I am a huge fan of Maybelline, it is definitely one of my favorite drugstore brands. This Summer they have released a new product, it...
Is IPSY Worth It?
Is IPSY Worth It?
Pros of the IPSY Glam Bag
- Personalized samples
- Wide variety of products
- Easy to cancel
- Monthly add-on sale
- Access to the IPSY Glam Bag App
Cons of the IPSY Glam Bag
- Some products may not be to your taste
- Shipping can take a few weeks
- You may get duplicates of products you already have
- Samples can be small
- Not all products are full-size
Products that have been included in past IPSY Glam Bags
- Makeup: Eyeshadow palettes, lipsticks, mascaras, eyeliners, foundations, concealers, highlighters, blushes
- Skincare: Cleansers, moisturizers, serums, toners, masks, eye creams
- Haircare: Shampoos, conditioners, styling products, dry shampoos
- Nails: Nail polishes, nail treatments, nail files
Most popular products included in past IPSY Glam Bags
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Urban Decay Naked Palette
- Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Mascara
- Fenty Beauty Stunna Lip Paint
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment
IPSY is a popular subscription service, and it has been featured in publications such as The New York Times, Vogue, and Cosmopolitan. The Glam Bag is a great way to try new beauty products and discover your new favorites. It's affordable, personalized, and easy to cancel. If you're looking for a way to add some fun and excitement to your beauty routine, I definitely recommend giving IPSY Glam Bag a try.
If you're interested in trying the IPSY Glam Bag, you can sign up here. You can also check out the IPSY subreddit for reviews and discussions from other subscribers. Just create a profile, answer some questions about your beauty preferences, sign up and you'll receive a bag the next month. We hope that you are inspired by this Is IPSY Worth It post. Good luck!