Ok so I might or might not be a child of the 80's. I might have grown up with big hair, ridiculous neon colors, jellies, a boatload of rubber bracelets and more. Yeah I...
Holiday Party in a Pinch
With all the holiday hustle and bustle, it probably feels like you’re always catching up …
Frito-Lay wants to help ensure you never miss a beat during the holidays. With some shortcuts and quick “better for you” recipes coupled with a little flair and presentation, you’ll have your guests asking “how does she do it?”
So, we bring you the “Holiday Party in a Pinch:” A few tips to prepare both the home and the pantry so you’re always ready to be the holiday hostess:”
* Ambiance is everything – Keep a playlist of festive music easily accessible or stock the stereo with CDs so it’s ready at the push of a button…literally. Add a few scented candles and presto…instant ambiance!
* Let guests add their touch – Keep a box of ornaments on hand and ask your guests to add one to the tree.
* No clean-up necessary – Stock-up on a supply of holiday-colored paper plates, napkins and utensils to lessen post-party clean-up. And if the house is tidy before you head out for the day, there’s no scrambling once they arrive!
* Stock the pantry – Have some “better for you” Frito-Lay products on hand to lessen the stress of “what to fix?” and allow for more time to visit with your guests. Frito-Lay’s Tostitos Scoops or Baked! Scoops — with a delicious dip — are true crowd-pleasers. Serve on a festive platter or dish and presto! …festive snacks ready to share!
* Entertain with ease – Always have several fun board games accessible to keep guests entertained. And a few kid-friendly movies or simple crafts will keep the little ones busy while the adults socialize.
Frito-Lay would like to help you prepare for your next “better-for-you” holiday party in a pinch by offering a gift basket assortment of Frito-Lay products, decorative serving bowl and a guide, “Last Minute Party Girl” to entertaining guests during the holidays (valued at approximately $40).
WIN A FRITO-LAY “HOLIDAY PARTY IN A PINCH” GIFT BASKET ASSORTMENT HERE!
Look at all of the great stuff in the gift basket picture above that you can win. It is very simple to enter.
Check out my “Better For You” Recipes from Bloggers & Frito-Lay post. Tell me which recipe is your favorite and why.
FOR EXTRA ENTRIES
1. Subscribe by email or RSS reader. Add the Divine Miss Mommy button to your blogroll or post my button in your sidebar. Follow my blog Google Friend Connect – Click “Join this site”. – 2 entries each
2. Blog about this giveaway as a desperate blog entry and not a combined post with other giveaways – 5 entries
3. Follow me @StacieinAtlanta and @FritoLay on Twitter. Tweet the sentence out below (can do this once each day for extra entries but you MUST have more than 100 followers). Leave Twitter name and/or link to tweet in the comments in the comments. – 1 entry for each
“Win a “Party in a Pinch gift basket assortment from Frito-Lay and The Divine Miss Mommy! Enter here: http://bit.ly/6Tuy6U Ends 12/20”
4. Add a relevant comment to any non-giveaway posts on my blog or enter any of my other giveaways or Enter any of my other giveaways I.e. If you complete the requirements to enter 5 times, then you can take 5 entries on this giveaway as well. – 1 entry for each
5. Fave me on Technorati and leave your Technorati name in the comments. Stumble this post, not my blog and leave your Stumble Upon name in the comments. – 2 entries
GIVEAWAY ENDS December 20, 2009 at 11:59 pm EST
***Please leave a separate comment for each entry & Leave a link (if required) for easy verification (if I cannot verify your entry, you cannot win)***
One (1) winner will be chosen from Random.org from all valid entries for each prize. The winner will then be emailed once and must claim their prize within 48hrs by providing all necessary information or a new winner will be chosen.